Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

rambamodam wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:25 am Mind sharing your template perhaps? Thank you in advanced!
no problem
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 5):
thomdel, tokjanggut, SWicak, RodrigoRT7, specialkey
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Meyney wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:05 am selling at the lows, suffering a big drawdown, holding the position over the weekend, R:R not really great but congrats in the end it is all about to make profit right.
Clearly wasnt the low ;)

Why is it big drawdown? I risked 1% of my account and it didnt reach the SL I have set for the trade.

It was a 1:1 Trade even with holding over the weekend, which again isnt really a problem for me. Maybe its for you.

Did my trade hurt you in anyway? Did I step on your toe by accident?
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:48 am Clearly wasnt the low ;)

Why is it big drawdown? I risked 1% of my account and it didnt reach the SL I have set for the trade.

It was a 1:1 Trade even with holding over the weekend, which again isnt really a problem for me. Maybe its for you.

Did my trade hurt you in anyway? Did I step on your toe by accident?
Sorry I did not want to hurt your feelings. In the end your trade turned out well right just as I said. It does not look nice but in the end profit :D
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Jedidiah