Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Sir its a simple but important need for me.
I need these indicator to reset its value everyday at given specific time(start time). For example- i am from India and in india market opens at 9.15am and closes at 3.30pm, so after that next morning when their is gap, it leads to delay to confirm a signal because indicator needs to adjust according to that Gap.
Daily VWAP is an example towards my need(which reset at first candle everyday). But actually i need an option to specify an particular time(candle) were these indicator will reset and starts over again everyday. For example- 7.00 or 9.15 or 13.00 everyday etc.

Its a humble request to all the respected coders. Please help me on this. Thankyou to all🙏

Devvasu525 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:03 pm Sir its a simple but important need for me.
I need these indicator to reset its value everyday at given specific time(start time). For example- i am from India and in india market opens at 9.15am and closes at 3.30pm, so after that next morning when their is gap, it leads to delay to confirm a signal because indicator needs to adjust according to that Gap.
Daily VWAP is an example towards my need(which reset at first candle everyday). But actually i need an option to specify an particular time(candle) were these indicator will reset and starts over again everyday. For example- 7.00 or 9.15 or 13.00 everyday etc.

Its a humble request to all the respected coders. Please help me on this. Thankyou to all🙏
I have no idea how to do something like that, sorry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Devvasu525

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:39 am I have no idea how to do something like that, sorry.
I am using every single indicator from this beautiful site only. Got priceless indicators developed or modified by you and other coders. So no need to say sorry sir.

And i request other coders, can anybody help me on this(if possible). Please reply. I need START TIME option.
It will be a great help for me if anybody can help me on thes. Will wait.
These users thanked the author Devvasu525 for the post:
Jedidiah

Since i am a intraday trader. I need this. So please i request all my friends to dont get angry on my continues post, i just want to explain it visually in this post.🙏

I am posting a picture which shows Red line(vwap) and blue line(moving average). And how they react to Gaps in the market on next day.
Vwap reset to first candle of the day.
But moving average comes slowly to cover that gap.
May be this time someone can help. I just need that mov average also reset to that first candle . Please if someone can help me. I will be greatful🙏
Attachments

Devvasu525 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:37 am Since i am a intraday trader. I need this. So please i request all my friends to dont get angry on my continues post, i just want to explain it visually in this post.🙏

I am posting a picture which shows Red line(vwap) and blue line(moving average). And how they react to Gaps in the market on next day.
Vwap reset to first candle of the day.
But moving average comes slowly to cover that gap.
May be this time someone can help. I just need that mov average also reset to that first candle . Please if someone can help me. I will be greatful🙏
:think:
First you need to understand why the gap occurs.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:19 pm ;)

🙏🙏
Thankyou for your reply sir. But these Gap doesn't occurs because of buyers or sellers. The reason behind the gap is this index named NIFTY is a indian stocks index, which is traded in India from 9.15am to 3.30pm.
But at the same time i want you to know that this index is also available (listed) in Singapore Exchange. And that's the problem because it opens at 6.30 am to next day 2.30 am(that is almost 20 hours a day,it is tradable in Singapore exchange).
But as you know for indian it is closed at 3.30pm, so what ever direction or distance it travels from 3.30 pm to next morning 9.15am(in singapore exchange) will be shown as a gap in Indian market.
Because of some government rules and regulations, indian citizen can't open account in singapore exchange, so we are forced to trade with this 9.15 to 3.30 time only.
I think sir you can understand my explanation

And thats the reason every indicator which you applies to your chart will face these problem. And indicators accuracy will be decreased drastically.

Now, Daily VWAP is a kind of indicator which doesn't face problem because it reset to first candle of the day or session. Which i have tried to show in the previous post photo.
Sir i just need that, any moving average indicator which can reset its values or calculation at the time specified time.Like 9.15 etc.
🙏🙏Thankyou dear sir, please reply if you can help me on this or give your valuable suggestions.
I will be very happy.
Thankyou sir
Attachments
This photo will show you the gap in indian market This photo will show you the gap in indian market
This chart is feom singapore exchange. And this will give information of how does that GAP DOWN happened. It will show you trading happened after 3.30 pm to next morning 9.15 am in singapore exchange This chart is feom singapore exchange. And this will give information of how does that GAP DOWN happened. It will show you trading happened after 3.30 pm to next morning 9.15 am in singapore exchange

vvFish wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:54 pm ;)
You should pay attention to the news background that affects NIFTY
This is about the same as the German Dax index is affected by Ericsson news.
Dax also has a big gap.
Thankyou sir for your suggestion. I will definately work on it. 🤗🤗🙏

But as i said if i can get help on my indicator request, then it will be a great thing.
Thankyou sir.