NT8 Asian writing. Can someone help me with issue?

I downloaded 4 indicators yesterday from the forum. I believe they were all Mladen indicators. They were for NT8. I am not sure which one caused it, but I now have NT8 with Asian writing on my timeframes . Has anyone else experienced this and how do I get rid of it?

The indicators were
Sim22LR_CclickFreeNT8 .0.2Jan.zip
BetterVolumeFreeNT8
DValueArea_NT8
PriceLineV2.o1.zip

Thank you

Re: NT8 Asian writing. Can someone help me with issue?

faithdefndr wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:38 pm I downloaded 4 indicators yesterday from the forum. I believe they were all Mladen indicators. They were for NT8. I am not sure which one caused it, but I now have NT8 with Asian writing on my timeframes . Has anyone else experienced this and how do I get rid of it?

The indicators were
Sim22LR_CclickFreeNT8 .0.2Jan.zip
BetterVolumeFreeNT8
DValueArea_NT8
PriceLineV2.o1.zip

Thank you
Hi, do you mean that the NT8 base language has been changed? or there is Asian writing on the charts.

'NinjaTrader from the Control Center> Tools> Options> Language. A restart will be required after applying.'

Re: NT8 Asian writing. Can someone help me with issue?

The downlaods were for NinjaTrader8 and not MT4. sorry if I didn't clarify.

They are more of a nuisance than anything because they remove the "minute" and replaced it with an Asian symbol. It also changed the indicator line-up. It kept the established indicators, but as I scroll to the bottom there are numerous other indicators with Asian titles.

I had to remove the entire NT8 platform and go back to o a past date. This worked, but now all of my paid indicators are missing.

I rid myself of the Asian indicators, but am back to square one with fixing things.

When I complied the NT8 i received line after line of red errors.

I guess others should know about the possible 'virus' when they download 1 of those 4 mentioned. I dont know what you call it when it is more of a nuisance than a virus.