Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:37 am I really liked how you made the yellow color in this indicator. When sma is yellow, then a flat begins.
I don't know how you did it, but it's very good

This is a set for the first version of the indicator.
The updated one looks a little different.
This is not complicated programing this (dont know if you have some experience). 5 buffers for average and then determine the conditions for the trend 1,-1, 0.

I update original post, corrected MTF, and added 2 new condition. I would like to thank Mrtools for helps....
I probably won't do more with it yet...
Download new file :viewtopic.php?p=1295479726#p1295479726
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Intrest 1

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:33 am To take part in a strong fast move that is not corrected I use rsi in the tma channel. These signals are best suited for such trades. When you see such signals, it is a high probability that a strong and fast movement will start.
RSI TMA ML history
(on/off button)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Intrest 1, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:20 am This is not complicated programing this (dont know if you have some experience). 5 buffers for average and then determine the conditions for the trend 1,-1, 0.

I update original post, corrected MTF, and added 2 new condition. I would like to thank Mrtools for helps....
I probably won't do more with it yet...
Download new file :viewtopic.php?p=1295479726#p1295479726
Thanks a lot.
This is practically what is needed.
I tried all the settings and managed to get the right signals when I swapped the rsi levels in the settings. But, in this case, the arrows signal in the opposite direction. Is it possible to make it possible to turn the arrows in the opposite direction?
That's all you need for this indicator.
I am very far from programming and cannot distinguish the decompiled code from the real one. For me, it is an impossible task to encode anything.
help me please
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:33 am Hello.
I understand what you want, but have not idea how to do..(when rsi breaks the level from top to bottom).
But added menu when arrows, colors of ma have only 2 state- up-down...
Also added alerts and and more averages to choose from.

EDIT: found bug in MTF and added 2 state for reversal logic. price is below the MA and the rsi breaks the upper level up for uptrend and viceversa.
Last picture have this method. Not every period and levels for RSI are suitable for this method. If you are interested, redownload file.

Hello mr kvak
sir , i have request
please make mt5 version of this perfect indicator !
or exist similar indicator in mt5 ?
thank you sir.
NOT MANUAL , NOT AUTOMATE , MORE

Milad8732 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:09 pm Hello mr kvak
sir , i have request
please make mt5 version of this perfect indicator !
or exist similar indicator in mt5 ?
thank you sir.
Hello, how are you? are you trying to use this indicator on some specific stocks? If you allow me to suggest Teletrade, Vantage and BDSwizz provide stock CFD on MT4 (including what I'm using at the moment). with this you can use the indicators in MT4
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Milad8732