Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Kiaranairobi07@gmail.com

Please kindly get in touch.. I don’t mean to insult you to say I will pay you I can’t afford to pay .. there is no price to your services but I can appreciate you for The wonderful work you have done for myself to get Money from the market ... it’s because of your systems I am here ... I would like something custom made on one on your indicators ..

Thank You Sir XARD
These users thanked the author Kiara for the post:
Jedidiah

Kiara wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:44 pm Kiaranairobi07@gmail.com

Please kindly get in touch.. I don’t mean to insult you to say I will pay you I can’t afford to pay .. there is no price to your services but I can appreciate you for The wonderful work you have done for myself to get Money from the market ... it’s because of your systems I am here ... I would like something custom made on one on your indicators ..

Thank You Sir XARD
If you really have some brilliant idea then why not post the idea? If you just want to keep it for yourself then you can't expect it to be coded for you for free. After all the forum is about sharing.

Did you know that all the versions that are here already are shared for free and work fine as they are? Compounding profits of a very conservative 5% a day (and more) can be achieved just by taking the time to learn.

If money is a problem here is what 5% a day can do compounded over just 20 trading days.

These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, Erebøs_X
nil desperandum

Does anyone recall what the "OpenBuy" and "OpenSell" lines in some older setups' ADR was? I don't see it in the newer setups

It seems that the indices in particular react quite strongly and consistently with this level and it can be really useful, though I can't figure out what it is.

It may be related to previous day's pivot, a certain percentage of ADR or some old TRO stuff. Dunno.

Attached is a button version of the ADR where it can be found.

Any insights appreciated...

XARD The Open Buy/OpenSell was geared around the 10% ADR, I removed the labels and added the 10% ADR label on the chart.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post (total 2):
LJC, Ricstar_8

Pauliz wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:38 pm Does anyone recall what the "OpenBuy" and "OpenSell" lines in some older setups' ADR was? I don't see it in the newer setups

It seems that the indices in particular react quite strongly and consistently with this level and it can be really useful, though I can't figure out what it is.

It may be related to previous day's pivot, a certain percentage of ADR or some old TRO stuff. Dunno.

Attached is a button version of the ADR where it can be found.

Any insights appreciated...

XARD The Open Buy/OpenSell was geared around the 10% ADR, I removed the labels and added the 10% ADR label on the chart.
Thanks for clarifying Xard.

Kiara wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:37 pm I need to pay him and appreciate his service and ask to make a setting change for me on his ...
just learn & trade the xard system & be part of our community first

stop nagging........ he's super busy guy
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, XXXX
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈