Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Msquared wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:18 am Mr Tools would you mind adding a few alerts to this beautifully coded indicator. It's become a staple of my trading setup. Could you add an alert for (x) consecutive number of long/short bars? And make it MTF as well. Thank you!
Just an update, added the mtf and alerts, for some reason the auto candles is not working, so waiting on the market to open to see if that's the reason.

Msquared wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:18 am Mr Tools would you mind adding a few alerts to this beautifully coded indicator. It's become a staple of my trading setup. Could you add an alert for (x) consecutive number of long/short bars? And make it MTF as well. Thank you!
Seems ok, please try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Msquared, 太虚一毫

Hello everyone! I've been doing some research and I really liked this indicator with possible exit bias. HA + RSI + Cross Averages. Is there a possibility to add arrows in the average cross with HA?

Thank you very much in advance; :D

OBS: I marked more or less where the intersection was, my aim on the graph is not very good, lol

OBS2: I use other indicators as filters, the idea was to signal intersections.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
sylvester21

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:58 am Hello everyone! I've been doing some research and I really liked this indicator with possible exit bias. HA + RSI + Cross Averages. Is there a possibility to add arrows in the average cross with HA?

Thank you very much in advance; :D

OBS: I marked more or less where the intersection was, my aim on the graph is not very good, lol

OBS2: I use other indicators as filters, the idea was to signal intersections.
Which version did you have in mind for the arrows?

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:44 pm Sorry forgot about this one, working on it but there are too many characters for mtf, so working on somehow trying to make the arrows work.
Hi Mr Tools, don't worry. Take the time you think is appropriate. No hurry. I am studying numerous Trading System hypotheses and this indicator has a lot of potential as an output. However, the Step ATR/STV media also do this job very well.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:55 pm Hi Mr Tools, don't worry. Take the time you think is appropriate. No hurry. I am studying numerous Trading System hypotheses and this indicator has a lot of potential as an output. However, the Step ATR/STV media also do this job very well.
One thing I noticed was the existing arrows (on the one you posted) pretty much work the way you are wanting

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:09 pm One thing I noticed was the existing arrows (on the one you posted) pretty much work the way you are wanting
I can make these tags manually without any problem :D. As the VP of NNFX mentions that a good "initial" exit indicator would be the HA and/or some crossing of averages, this insight came to me in this indicator. But actually, another indicator caught my attention a little more... https://www.tradingview.com/script/3JKr ... L-Z-Score/, Maybe this indicator + an average as a signal can do the job too.

I even posted about the possibility of converting it from TV to MT4 :D

Anyway, a big thank you again.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Jimmy

Hello Mr. Tools , thank you for the !!rsi - heiken ashi averages smoothed - (mtf + sw + alerts + arrows).ex4 fantastic indicator. I would like to report some bugs on this indicator. Whenever I try to change the colors tab, you can't save the color and the line size in the settings. It will not change even after you loaded from a save settings. Also the levels tab color setting is contradicting with the color settings under the input tab (last 2 settings at the bottom).
Additional enhancement request :
classic bull divergence & bear divergence line settings to be able to set to thicker
hidden divergence color & bear divergence line settings to be able to set to thicker
could you add another RSI on it (means double RSI) use 2 lines cross over to detect the confirmation of rise and fall of the price.

Thank you and keep up the good work.