Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

thomdel wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:00 pm @ kvak , @ banzai , @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Thanks for devoting your Time on weekends too for this forum & members.

Thanks a Lot.
Thanks Again & Again.
I second this! It is truly amazing the tireless and selfless work you guys do for the benefit of us fellow traders!!

May you be blessed with good karma for the years ahead :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 pm This indicator can draw a H4, or Daily Candle.
or any time frame candle.
It's very useful if you're trading the first hour breakout trading strategy.

Dear Banzai, would you make this tools to can load multiple time on same chart ( for example in M15 can see H4 dan H8 ) i had try to load the 2 this indicator and had change "UniqueCandlesIdentifier" with difference but stiil load just one,
Thank you

Eka wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:03 am Dear Banzai, would you make this tools to can load multiple time on same chart ( for example in M15 can see H4 dan H8 ) i had try to load the 2 this indicator and had change "UniqueCandlesIdentifier" with difference but stiil load just one,
Thank you
Custom Candles - any time frame
(on/off button)

Attached is a template to show you how to add multiple buttons on the same chart.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, mr12323, maroka

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:15 am That indicator repaints, would suggest you try this one that the alerts work and no repaint.
dear mrtools,
is it possible to create a button version of your indi? source file must be yours, see posting link.viewtopic.php?p=1295424618#p1295424618
thanks in advanced

explanation of old request viewtopic.php?p=1295415218#p1295415218
people who likes histo viewtopic.php?p=1295427383&sid=f17dd76b ... 1295427383
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently