Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen

I found this this indicator "dynamic-cycle-indicator(divergence).ex4" free from this website. i liked it and i want you help me tweak it by making it one single line and make the color change on crossover. Here is a picture of what i mean to help you understand

Below is the indicator i downloaded from your website. kindly help me and work on it.

Regards
Rex
That which can Kill can also Save.How you use it makes the Difference.

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:46 am MrTools.. as the ATR idea I had isnt going to work.... would it be any easier to do this...

calculate an "ATR" based on 2 EMA's... as example.. 6EMA low and 6EMA high...

so you calculate the distance between the 6EMA low and high and then multiply it by X amount for Targets..

I dont think I need to write it but maybe this clears it up a bit more...

ema6 high * 100 / ema6 low = distance is % between them and then * X multiply

and that gets then shown as line(s) on the chart.

Cheers!
Not saying your idea was bad am saying I am terrible with object-oriented coding, been trying to find more online training about it, but very little is out there. But wondering if a high low atr channel with atr deviations from the high and low, and can possibly make the atr out of any average, wonder if that would work.

rexey wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:58 pm Hi Mladen

I found this this indicator "dynamic-cycle-indicator(divergence).ex4" free from this website. i liked it and i want you help me tweak it by making it one single line and make the color change on crossover. Here is a picture of what i mean to help you understand

Below is the indicator i downloaded from your website. kindly help me and work on it.

Regards
Rex
Would need the source code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rexey

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:14 am Would need the source code.
Hi Mrtools,
i believe you're the one that posted it. So i assumed you have the source code

This is the URL if the post where you posted it.

viewtopic.php?p=1295420016#p1295420016

This is the picture where you posted it below

i sincerely hope you still can find the source code from where you compiled it.

The second indicator in the picture i posted was downloaded from from net. i am afraid it might be repainting unlike your own.

So i posted the source code to see if you can help me see whether it repaints.

OR

So help me tweak the one you posted yourself

Do help me .

Thanks

Regards

Rex
That which can Kill can also Save.How you use it makes the Difference.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:23 am Have you seen this version BB Squeeze, also think there is an averages version around here somewhere?
Thanks Mr Tools
I have seen it but the one i posted is the basic one without any complications and it is the one I am conversant with. The output of this one and those with averages and other enhancements are not like the one I requested. The enhancements change the output of the the histogram. also, the divergence is what i want mostly. Please I look forward to your response. Thanks for your generosity

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:12 am Not saying your idea was bad am saying I am terrible with object-oriented coding, been trying to find more online training about it, but very little is out there. But wondering if a high low atr channel with atr deviations from the high and low, and can possibly make the atr out of any average, wonder if that would work.
Dont worry I didnt think that you considered my previous idea bad, but I now understand the problem you are facing..

this indicator got posted before. I dont know if you had the chance to look at it and if this could help you in any way.
Essentially I need exactly that, but with 2 additional multiplicators.
Attachments
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew