Re: MT4 Divergence indicators List: How good are Divergences and Convergences?

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:38 am rad........ pls mrtools it's great idea man 🙏🙏🙏
I must add that the classic trade on divergence should be when the indicator crosses the zero level after the divergence. it would not be bad for this indicator to add the crossing of the middle level by this gray line, because these are also very accurate reversal signals. After divergences, such crossovers are strong signals
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
Jimmy

DownloadRe: MT4 Divergence indicators List: How good are Divergences and Convergences?

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:50 pm Add divergence to the gray line of the indicator please
Added divergence.

PS: For a setup template based on Intrest 1's rules for entry, please see: ADXm Divergence setup.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
rudiarius, Milad8732, shinnosuke, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, excellence, talaate, BizanJunior, SijjiN, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8, ROI

ChartRe: MT4 Divergence indicators List: How good are Divergences and Convergences?

Intrest 1 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:37 am I must add that the classic trade on divergence should be when the indicator crosses the zero level after the divergence. it would not be bad for this indicator to add the crossing of the middle level by this gray line, because these are also very accurate reversal signals. After divergences, such crossovers are strong signals
ADXm Divergences chart setup for MT4

Great input brother, this is definitely the most important trigger for the entry. Outstanding idea and thank you for giving us the information we need.

Within the template below traders can find the indicator adjusted according to Intrest 1's rules:

• ADXm calculating mode set to: ADXm of ADXm
  • ADXm period: 14
  • Divergences shown: Classic

Don't forget

• Trade the Divergence only when the indicator crosses the Zero level after the Divergence ☝️

Thank you Mrtools for making this idea happen!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, excellence, BizanJunior, SijjiN, Ricstar_8, Akela
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:00 pm ADXm Divergences chart setup for MT4

Great input brother, this is definitely the most important trigger for the entry. Outstanding idea and thank you for giving us the information we need.

Within the template below traders can find the indicator adjusted according to Intrest 1's rules:

• ADXm calculating mode set to: ADXm of ADXm
  • ADXm period: 14
  • Divergences shown: Classic

Don't forget

• Trade the Divergence only when the indicator crosses the Zero level after the Divergence ☝️

Thank you Mrtools for making this idea happen!
rsi_of_rsi and adxm_of_adxm are very interesting indicators, they are faster than their classic versions.
I would like to have all such Mladen indicators that are recalculated through themselves.
I would be grateful for all possible versions of such indicators
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy

I want give my help in order to trade divergences: I wrote this doc many years ago but is still very good...may be some of you will be able to do an EA.
the only thig I change today is the moving average
the doc is in italian , so traslate it with google traslator
good reading
These users thanked the author uradello for the post (total 3):
Banzai, Jimmy, shinnosuke