Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

A_5 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:50 pm Please I don't know if it is possible to
1. Add the complete set of averages
2. Add arrows and alerts for the cross of the ma with the DSL'S, different alerts and arrows as the ma crosses the DSL's up or down.
Thank you so so much!
DSL ocn nma fast 2 BT (mtf) 1.3.ex4
They don't edit .ex4 files. It must be a .mq4 file. If a file is .ex4, the coder is protecting his work and the coders here will not violate their rights.

A_5 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:50 pm Please I don't know if it is possible to
1. Add the complete set of averages
2. Add arrows and alerts for the cross of the ma with the DSL'S, different alerts and arrows as the ma crosses the DSL's up or down.
Thank you so so much!
DSL ocn nma fast 2 BT (mtf) 1.3.ex4
1...if you mean replace smoother with diffrent average, this is possible.
2.... dont understand, indicator have arrows when ma cross levels.....what you mean, what is MA and what is DSLs....share picture...
Attachments

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:19 am There is not second average in this indicator ( to use for cross) ....There is only NMA where Smoother is use for smoothing price and post smoothing value of NMA.
I made version where replaced smoother with average methods...ok?
Please let me have link to it, thanks so much for the quick response

MrTools.. as the ATR idea I had isnt going to work.... would it be any easier to do this...

calculate an "ATR" based on 2 EMA's... as example.. 6EMA low and 6EMA high...

so you calculate the distance between the 6EMA low and high and then multiply it by X amount for Targets..

I dont think I need to write it but maybe this clears it up a bit more...

ema6 high * 100 / ema6 low = distance is % between them and then * X multiply

and that gets then shown as line(s) on the chart.

Cheers!
Attachments
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew