Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Vannaro Uch wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:26 pm Hello i'm newbie
When I use XU v33 candle not update and don't show profit tatget
Please tell me how to fix it
sorry for my english
Xard’s systems slow down many computers, especially on the M1 time frame. Installing a RamDisk should fix the problem.

If a slow/freezing computer is not the issue then try to toggle between 2 time frames. That will get it back on track.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
Vannaro Uch

Vannaro Uch wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:26 pm Hello i'm newbie
When I use XU v33 candle not update and don't show profit tatget
Please tell me how to fix it
sorry for my english
I came across this problems especially occured in some brokere e.g. tickmill and you may try one of the following as shared for possible solutions:

1. Try to load sufficient history data of chart and load the template again;
2. Change between timeframes as suggested by FourXXXX above;
3. To disable ShowInfoBox, it will solve it immediately but you cannot view the Info Box, as described at viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295463499
4. The problem may be occurred for some brokers when you have MT4 instance newly installed in your PC, and the Xard template will eventually work later for use in some days. Try to put indicators and templates in old MT4 instance which was installed and used few days, or wait being used for few days and to load it again.
These users thanked the author bbq211 for the post:
Vannaro Uch

bbq211 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 am I came across this problems especially occured in some brokere e.g. tickmill and you may try one of the following as shared for possible solutions:

3. To disable ShowInfoBox, it will solve it immediately but you cannot view the Info Box, as described at viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295463499
4. The problem may be occurred for some brokers when you have MT4 instance newly installed in your PC, and the Xard template will eventually work later for use in some days. Try to put indicators and templates in old MT4 instance which was installed and used few days, or wait being used for few days and to load it again.
Thank you all of u that help me
I'll try all this point :)

Good day .. I am new and I really like Mr XARD systems .. how do I contact him to chart to him thank You
bbq211 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 am I came across this problems especially occured in some brokere e.g. tickmill and you may try one of the following as shared for possible solutions:

The fuck do you need to contact him privately and pester him for? Has he not done enough already by providing all this free shit for you? :lmao:

Why don't you start from scratch like all of us and learn how to trade the system. Then help out the community?

Kiara wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:22 pm Mr XARD .. please kindly advise me on how to contact You privately need some assistance.. Thank You I new to the platform., was lead here because of your wonderful indicators Thank You
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 6):
moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, ParallelNative, LorenzoNexus, Jimmy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎