Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Good days my fellow traders

Hope you are all doing well on our opening day of the Market. I please assistance in identifying/locating a particular indicator/system if available in the group, if not you can please leave the name of the system or the owner.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Below is the picture of the indicator/system.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ProjectMash for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:39 am Did this but don't think this is what you are looking for.
Mr. Tools can tell me the candle indicator on the picture can share
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:32 pm Don't remember.
Thanks for your reply, I'll keep surfing and maybe find it
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ProjectMash wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:11 am Good days my fellow traders

Hope you are all doing well on our opening day of the Market. I please assistance in identifying/locating a particular indicator/system if available in the group, if not you can please leave the name of the system or the owner.

Hi ProjectMash,

Try these...

Indicators:
1) 2) 3) 4) However, search the forum and you will find many other similar indicators. Don't be afraid to do a bit of leg work to find what you are looking for. ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ProjectMash wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:11 am Good days my fellow traders

Below is the picture of the indicator/system.

This is similar to the trading method of a trader named Draugas. He was a VIP user on one of the Russian forums. Judging by his name, he is from the Baltics.
I talked with him often and I know the essence of his method.
He traded using weekly reversal zones and TDI.
He subsequently abandoned TDI and played only on technical analysis and weekly reversal zones.
These pictures are very similar to his early trades when he used TDI and ADR levels.
I consider him one of the best traders of our time. He's even tougher than Larry Williams and can beat him if he plays in the World Trading Championship
I can post here a link to his topic on the Russian forum, if it's allowed

If you cannot post links to other forums here, then you can find this method by typing this text in the search for any search engine:

Стратегия RSI Spaghetti + палки от draugas2
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7