Re: Spam

Ordo_abChao wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:28 am hmm im unable to PM him so i reply on his post lol.
thx for the input
Regarding the spam incident that happened last week.
This seems to prove that old members have indeed been hacked. Still doing something. ..
why hackers are targeting them
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:09 am Regarding the spam incident that happened last week.
This seems to prove that old members have indeed been hacked. Still doing something. ..
why hackers are targeting them
ive check my old acc activity, theres no spamming as indicate and the last reply was 3 day ago btw.
so it seems may not be hacked but sends false report/ signal to admin that my account doing spamming.
strange indeed...
These users thanked the author Ordo_abChao for the post:
Jedidiah

Ordo_abChao wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:54 am ive check my old acc activity, theres no spamming as indicate and the last reply was 3 day ago btw.
so it seems may not be hacked but sends false report/ signal to admin that my account doing spamming.
strange indeed...
Why do you have two accounts?

The spam originated from the same IP address as your post. I just didn't ban the IP until I had a closer look at the logs.

Don't play around mate! No one has been hacked. And if you choose to break our rules by signing up with multiple accounts and we find out, your additional account will be removed.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw, kvak, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Unusual spam

moey_dw wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:55 pm all the spam is coming from old dormant account..... with no contribution!! just useless accounts lol....
Yeah, isn't that interesting.

If I were a hacker I'd try and hijack you and Honje's accounts seeing as you both are well-known and post a lot haha 😋

Then my spam posts would look somewhat legit.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:59 pm Yeah, isn't that interesting.

If I were a hacker I'd try and hijack you and Honje's accounts seeing as you both are well-known and post a lot haha 😋

Then my spam posts would look somewhat legit.
TRUE 🤣🤣🤣
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

wojtek wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:21 pm Yesterday there was a post with the same spam from an account with 63 posts or sth.
Continuing to monitor this and if anyone spots an account posting spam, please report it immediately :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
wojtek, Jedidiah, moey_dw