Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:18 pm Just got back on my computer, if it isn't done by tomorrow, will work on it then.
Absolutely NO rush mrtools!

We ALL appreciate the amazing work you do for the forex community. So we'll patiently wait until you release it :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

The Alligator is great for tracking trends, but the tangled market as shown here will inevitably suffer.

Therefore, I generally use the most clumsy and lag ADXVMA to aid judgment.
(If PERIOD_CURRENT can't be solved, use MTF \ Ahtf to solve it)

Teachers are advised to add ADXVMA to the indicator.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
marek111, Jedidiah

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ALMA ribbon filled (on/off button)

Coder: mladen
Released date: ?

Please use this new version and templates with better codes.
Thank you.

from the official website:
Created for intraday traders, market geeks and financial nerds in 2009
arnaud legoux moving average

In attempt to create a new kind of Moving Average with my friend and colleague Dimitrios Kouzis Loukas (because i was a little bit tired of the classical set of MA everybody’s use from the last 10 years), we’ve created this new one (ALMA).

It removes small price fluctuations and enhances the trend by applying a moving average twice, one from left to right and one from right to left. At the end of this process the phase shift (price lag) commonly associated with moving averages is significantly reduced. Zero-phase digital filtering reduces noise in the signal. Conventional filtering reduces noise in the signal, but add delay.

The ALMA can give some excellent results if you take the time to tweak the parameters (don’t need to explain this part, it will be easy for you to find the right setting in less than hour).
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, josi