Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:59 pm Hi Pumba,

How can I avoid this situation - Please see attached pics.

Trend Envelope is based on higher time frame so for Daily, it's weekly - Valid signel can change in 7 days until weekly close. so If you trade on 4HR that mean I can change until daily close, 6 candles.

Hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks

Sorry not clear what you mean, you also showed 2 times the same screenshot.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

rogeryrogery wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:37 am IN pic one you would see TREND ENV signel in circle and then I tool trade. PIC 2 is not signel of BIG Trend eve, ONLY arrow to sell & now trade looks like counter trend.
Sorry I had quite a lot to do and forgot about you :lmao:

The best way would be to wait for the Daily candle to close so it confirms the Trend change. Then you wait for a pullback and enter on a signal.

You can also enter before the Daily candle closes, but as you see, the trend change might disappear. This DOES NOT mean though the trade isnt valid anymore, I personally would keep the trade and see what it does. The Trend change even if not there anymore still shows that the current trend is on the verge of changing.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:29 pm Sorry I had quite a lot to do and forgot about you :lmao:

The best way would be to wait for the Daily candle to close so it confirms the Trend change. Then you wait for a pullback and enter on a signal.

You can also enter before the Daily candle closes, but as you see, the trend change might disappear. This DOES NOT mean though the trade isnt valid anymore, I personally would keep the trade and see what it does. The Trend change even if not there anymore still shows that the current trend is on the verge of changing.
Thanks for responding.

But if I am tradin daily candle - My trend envelople based on WEEKLY candle not daily - 1 time frame higher then trading candle. so The directional bias can be change during week as daily not closed.

I hope I make some sense.
Thanks

Did anyone here in this Thread backtested this Strategy in some Way ? Do anybody trade successfully on Live Accounts ?

My personal Opinion is that the Main Signal is heavily repainting after a while, so it looks precise in the long run.

If somebody here is succesful with this Method it would be nice when you can prove it!

koleinz wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:32 am Did anyone here in this Thread backtested this Strategy in some Way ? Do anybody trade successfully on Live Accounts ?

My personal Opinion is that the Main Signal is heavily repainting after a while, so it looks precise in the long run.

If somebody here is succesful with this Method it would be nice when you can prove it!
Just because one person is successful with it does not mean you will be. How about demo trade it and you tell us if its successful on live accounts. But no one has to "prove" anything to you.

A Message to everyone

This is not a rant, consider it a wake up call.

I have given a fully functional System with Rules (guidelines) included.

I have shared a few Trades. I have shown that I got funded by using this System.

Wether a System is profitable or not depends solely on the Trader trading it. It doesnt matter if there are 20 Traders trading it profitable on a live account. This DOES NOT mean that you are going to be profitable trading it.

This System is developed for Trading on HTF´s, meaning 4Hour and Daily Timeframe. This is a trend following System.

The most asked question in this Thread is "what settings should I use for lower timeframes?"

Are you guys serious?

First you deviate from the intended Timeframes, without even trying to trade this System on them.
Then you even come to this Thread and shamelessely ask me for the best settings for lower timeframes?
How much spoon feeding do you guys need? Do I need to wipe your behind as well, once you are done on the toilet?

I have spent hours upon hours on this System, trying indicators, trying different settings. Now you actually have the nerve to come in here without ever touching the System and ask for settings on timeframes the System isnt even intended for.
It almost feels like you DO NOT WANT TO BE PROFITABLE.

You want to trade different timeframes? Then go and figure out the best Settings.
You want to trade this System profitably? Then go Trade and try to UNDERSTAND the System.
You want to know if this System is for you? Well guess what? TRADE IT!

Start to use your brain and do your own work. Neither Money nor Answers are going to appear suddenly in front you.

Most of you probably have given up on this System after taking the first 1 or 2 Trades and then moved on.

Why? Because you are lazy. Switching brainlessly from System to System without ever trying to understand the actual System.

The Trend envelope is repainting? No its not. Its using the Daily timeframe data (if used on H4) and is recalculating based on the current Daily Candle if the trend is going to coninue or not. The Signal is LOCKED once the Daily Candle CLOSES.

If you dont wait for the Daily candle to close then it means you are trying to trade reversals. Just a reminder. This System is for trend following. WE DO NOT TRY TO PICK TOPS AND BOTTOMS. LOSERS DO THAT.

Have you tried to understand why the RSI on the chart? Have you noticed how those RSI "steps" give a great hint about where the Market is going to go?
Have you truly tried to understand the Fractal indicator? Have you looked at the settings and how you can use those Trendlines from it to give you a very powerful view of the current Market?
Have you tried to understand the QQE? Why I am using very fast settings instead of default slower settings? Have you noticed how it can indicate the momentum of the Market very well?
Do you understand the APB/HA Candles I am using? Do you know why I am using those settings? Do you understand what it means when the Wick is greyed out? Do you see how it gives another great hint amount volatility and momentum?

Again. Those Answers dont appear out of thin air.

Stop being lazy. Find your own answers. Stop copying everything without ever questioning "why?"

Start Trading and gain experience. Get creative.

Trading is damn difficult, if you dont want to put in the work then use your time and do something else. Trading isnt for you.

Cheers!

PumbaPLS
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 10):
thiru, constbln, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, marwilli, KAESER444, Knight, Trinisan, BeatlemaniaSA, Yaya20

LikeRe: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:20 pmA Message to everyone
There's a lot of lazy people floating around trading forums - particularly Forex. Mainly because of it's accessibility, glitzy marketing and ease of starting - which means any bum with the internet can now start "Forex".

Pumba, if you see these types of comments in your topic just delete them. If you get a PM, point them to your post above.

Trading already takes too much of our time. Hand-holding and coaching is out of the question and you've done so much already by providing the tools and charts.

PS: Thanks for hanging in there for the serious guys.

PumbaPLS: Its okay. I am not annoyed/angry. I am just baffled and thought that my post maybe makes people realize that they wont get anywhere without hard work.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
PumbaPLS, Knight, BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎