Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ramon wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:43 pm !!! TASSKlT_system_2.1.mq4
Requests - an important reminder for all.

When making requests on Forex-station, we urge traders to provide a bit of information on what the code is about and why it should be upgraded - especially if it's an unheard of indicator.

Ramon,

Could you explain a bit more (for others) on what this indicator is about and why you'd think it's worth an upgrade? Please respond within 24 hours or the post's request will be deleted due to lack of effort and information provided.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Banzai
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

thomdel wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:18 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add : Button : to :----- Step Kaufman with filter (mtf + alerts + arrows)

Reason for request : This Indi has all features : shadow line, arrows, colour candle etc. Its loaded with all options.

Your New button style as found in your new button Indis --- Attachment pic for ref *

Note :
There is another button indi for same Indi but it misses many of the features / options. Also the button on the earlier button indi is static.

Thanks for your Support, Generosity, Efforts, Time.
Thanks a Lot.
Posted a fixed version here Step indicators . One question out of the hundreds of indicators we have modified for you have you been able to come up with a profitable system and if so would you share it here?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
sal, Woodyz

mrtools wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:31 pm Posted a fixed version here Step indicators . One question out of the hundreds of indicators we have modified for you have you been able to come up with a profitable system and if so would you share it here?

Respected mrtools Sir,

Please Note, I am not a Live Trader or a Day Trader.
I am into diff Line of work involving travel, while trying to go through this Forumt side by side to Learn Trading from past 2-3 years.

I haven't developed any standalone system.
I am mostly relying on Xard Sir & BeatlemaniaSA thread systems.

I go through your indis & forum indis as to see and apply on above systems.
Most of the posts are regarding buttons ( to keep chart clean ) or missing features like arrows or candles thinking this will help us all & make Indi complete.

I am extremely sorry If I disturbed you/coders in any form through suggestions / request.
I will take utmost care in near future that I don't post suggestions / requests / posts until and unless its very necessary.

Thanks for you Generosity, Efforts, Shares, Kindness, Support.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, sal, Jimmy, kvak

thomdel wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:52 pm Respected mrtools Sir,

Please Note, I am not a Live Trader or a Day Trader.
I am into diff Line of work involving travel, while trying to go through this Forumt side by side to Learn Trading from past 2-3 years.

I haven't developed any standalone system.
I am mostly relying on Xard Sir & BeatlemaniaSA thread systems.

I go through your indis & forum indis as to see and apply on above systems.
Most of the posts are regarding buttons ( to keep chart clean ) or missing features like arrows or candles thinking this will help us all & make Indi complete.

I am extremely sorry If I disturbed you/coders in any form through suggestions / request.
I will take utmost care in near future that I don't post suggestions / requests / posts until and unless its very necessary.

Thanks for you Generosity, Efforts, Shares, Kindness, Support.
Thanks a Lot.
Don't worry, it's all good!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
thomdel, Jedidiah, Jimmy, kvak

Lei Wulong wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:08 am Hi Mladen/MrTools !

Is it possible to code some kind of 'rubberband' indicator? I would like to know the distance of the price from the Hull Parabolic period 600 on M1 in (fractional) pips. Like the example : little yellow box on the chart and a possibility to drag it anywhere on the chart, or simple x, y parameters ....
When price is too far away from a slow ma, it will want to return to it. This happens often at figures around 100, 125, 150 and 175.

THANKS !
Lei Wulong
COULD YOU PROVIDE THE MQL4 CODE OF THIS VOLATILITY?