Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:57 am Iam not creator of this file...have not source code for this...
But I make this version, but it is make from version which is repaint....

Expect teacher to add button for volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman_2.01_alerts_arrows_mtf.

Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
thomdel

thomdel wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:41 pm @ kvak

Respected kvak

Request you to Please Provide these options : to ---- HalfTrend MTF with Channels ahtf_ribbon mod BT.
This will enhance this Indi use. This Indi has all features.

Added candles and shadow.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
thomdel, Jimmy, Devvasu525, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:26 am Hello, sorry for the delay.....
Your request, test it....
Hello Kvak...
Thanks a lot for your exellent work.
There is a small inaccuracy in this indicator, which affects when working with instruments traded in the 24x7 format. On such charts, the daily open line on Monday is incorrectly displayed. It just continues the Sunday line. Can this bug be fixed? Thanks in advance...

ImpLaNT wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:44 am Hello Kvak...
Thanks a lot for your exellent work.
There is a small inaccuracy in this indicator, which affects when working with instruments traded in the 24x7 format. On such charts, the daily open line on Monday is incorrectly displayed. It just continues the Sunday line. Can this bug be fixed? Thanks in advance...

Yes I now, when I come with some idea how to fix it, I post fixed version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, thomdel, BeatlemaniaSA

pips4life wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:23 am I like the feature of having an on/off button on various indicators. When I took a look at some of the examples, I was shocked at some of the problems!
Help! I copy the code exactly like yours but it doesn't work properly.
I turn off the button. But each time I change the timeframe, the button still stays on and displays the graph.