Re: The Jesus Strategy

RplusT wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:45 pm Another example. Simply draw the trendlines as PA goes. I know sometimes those will need some adjustments. But that's not a big deal.
In the chart here no adjustments were needed. Keep it simple, PLEASE! For your benefit.
]
i do get a little confused about s/r levels its like 5 are in the same spot lol

if you zoom in on lower timeframes i think consolidation confirms a breakout

looking at the weekly silver just retester underneath a descending triangle :0
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:31 pm i do get a little confused about s/r levels its like 5 are in the same spot lol

if you zoom in on lower timeframes i think consolidation confirms a breakout

looking at the weekly silver just retester underneath a descending triangle :0
Sorry, which one are in the same spot? There are two at the bottom (I call it a bracket) with a reversal and then there are another two further up. Those have been there from historical PA, meaning I did not invent them to make the chart look good.
As for the S/R levels on a low TF, as we go, I use the 1H, 4H and D1 Candles highs and lows to draw a line as those levels are more significant.....price reverses from there. Once they are invalid I delete them and keep the ones still valid. This way, over time, I get a pretty good collection of S/R levels that are still significant to watch. On higher TFs like D1, W1, I draw them manually.

As with Trendlines it is the same. On the low TF I draw them as we go, but I also use to draw those as H1, H4, D1 (in different colours). Thus, if on the low TF PA reaches such Trendline I know I got to watch what will the the reaction. It's not rocket science, but has proven to be very effective.
If wannabe traders would use Trendlines, they'd prevent themselves from getting into some of their losing trades. Will all know "oh, the MA turned blue and the Indicators in the subwindows.....got to go long (short), only to find out that PA returns to the original direction....pouncing off the Trendline, if they had drawn one.

That's the message I want to pass on. It is solely up to traders to use or ignore it.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Meyney, Chickenspicy, Andres128

RplusT wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:32 pm Sorry, which one are in the same spot? There are two at the bottom (I call it a bracket) with a reversal and then there are another two further up. Those have been there from historical PA, meaning I did not invent them to make the chart look good.
As for the S/R levels on a low TF, as we go, I use the 1H, 4H and D1 Candles highs and lows to draw a line as those levels are more significant.....price reverses from there. Once they are invalid I delete them and keep the ones still valid. This way, over time, I get a pretty good collection of S/R levels that are still significant to watch. On higher TFs like D1, W1, I draw them manually.

As with Trendlines it is the same. On the low TF I draw them as we go, but I also use to draw those as H1, H4, D1 (in different colours). Thus, if on the low TF PA reaches such Trendline I know I got to watch what will the the reaction. It's not rocket science, but has proven to be very effective.
If wannabe traders would use Trendlines, they'd prevent themselves from getting into some of their losing trades. Will all know "oh, the MA turned blue and the Indicators in the subwindows.....got to go long (short), only to find out that PA returns to the original direction....pouncing off the Trendline, if they had drawn one.

That's the message I want to pass on. It is solely up to traders to use or ignore it.
Hello, thank you very much for the recommendations, it is really the simple reality of forex, I would like to know if it is possible, of course, if you have time, upload an example with images of your previous analysis, that is:

For example I see that you trade on M1, but I would like to see how you draw the S/R levels on higher times like M15, M30 and H1, or do you have something special like for example the last candlesticks you draw your highest and lowest or how you analyze , it would be excellent to see in images with lines of your analysis of: M1, M15, M30 and H1 or do you only use M1 and M30...

I would really appreciate it my friend!!!

Cheers...
These users thanked the author Andres128 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Andres128 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:26 pm Hello, thank you very much for the recommendations, it is really the simple reality of forex, I would like to know if it is possible, of course, if you have time, upload an example with images of your previous analysis, that is:

For example I see that you trade on M1, but I would like to see how you draw the S/R levels on higher times like M15, M30 and H1, or do you have something special like for example the last candlesticks you draw your highest and lowest or how you analyze , it would be excellent to see in images with lines of your analysis of: M1, M15, M30 and H1 or do you only use M1 and M30...

I would really appreciate it my friend!!!

Cheers...
Well, as I said, it's not rocket science. Just an attempt to have some kind of framework to deal with PA. Trendlines are not averages but show a linear progression and thus very precise. One can watch all day PA going back to it picking up sellers, going back to it picking up sellers......on a down move and vice versa to the upside. On the other hand I find that Indicators are always some kind of "in the way" of the PA, tricking me into often pretty much false thinking.
PA of course is the same on every TF. I use the 1M for cheap trade entries.
I understand that people have different perceptions. It's the way I do my trading and results over days, months and years prove me right.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy

LikeRe: The Jesus Strategy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:34 pm Have you considered that your strategy should be dominated by volatility?
Not sure what type of trader you are. .
I think it myself.
It's basically hard to win without market volatility.
It is not a good idea to look only at indicators of price direction.
if you want good volatility use the bulls and bears ccombined :) :D
then you will see the most volatile moments
just change the fixed minimums to 0 for bulls and maximum to 0 for bears
i have mine both set to 50 and you can also throw a cci or macd in the middle
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters