Re: A topic for foods related to health

As an American, I grew up on processed and fried foods and found myself eating a lot of junk. I didn't gain a ton of weight, but I did find myself to be overweight so I cut out sugar as well and started being way more mindful about eating healthier. Your body feels completely different when you don't put that stuff in it, it's like night and day. I definitely think that food can be a way to cure certain diseases and we probably haven't even begun to realize all of the things it can do.
These users thanked the author HeavLeighGill for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: A topic for foods related to health

ionone wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:44 pm I suffer from dermatitis sebbhorreitis
what changed everything for me even making it almost disappear (I only use a special shampoo once a week) is :
1) avoiding anything acidic : acidic foods will lower the PH of the blood, making it easier for fungus and bacterias to proliferate. Yes I know that the PH of the blood is tighly regulated, so is temperature, but stay 2 hours at minus 30°C and you'll see what I mean.
it's all about respecting PH
2) drinking a lot of raw milk. raw milk has very beneficial bacterias that populate intestine and fight bad bacterias proliferation. Also it has a lot of calcium, which help regulate the PH of the blood (same idea as 1))
3) eat raw cheeses. If you can't find raw milk eat a lot of raw cheeses for the same benefits as milk (bacterias and calcium)
4) lower sugars. I eat sugars a little bit but not a lot
5) if you're vey stressed, it can affect skin as well
6) stop plants (full of harmful agrochemicals)

Try to eliminate foods that are hurtful to your skin, by processus of elimination : start by eliminating ALL plants (i mean it). Start by trying to be carnivore (milk cream, cheeses, meat) and see if it improves. If it does, like it did for me, then you got something good. Work on that.

hope you get better

Jeff
Cheers Jeff. Heard some of these things before. Also cutting out things like tomatoes and eating more anti-inflammatory foods like blueberries. It's the arthritis side that is more debilitating to be honest. The skin disease is relatively mild but flare ups in arthritis can lead to quite intense fatigue as well as pain. I will just have to continue to tweak until I find things that work.
These users thanked the author sebking1986 for the post:
Jedidiah