Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

amdudus wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 am This group of "artists" from Tankk. They "paint a picture oil".
MATADOR RP AA MTF TT
Solar Wind Joy DS RP AA MTF TT
TRENDANATOR TT

I found this indicator online. I want to upload it. But found that our old member amdudus once uploaded. This is a really cool indicator.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Advanced Bollinger Bands:

1. The Bollinger rail will change color with the direction"

2. The expansion and contraction of the Bollinger outer rail will be marked with a color change on the outer rail"
3. The calculation method of Bollinger Middle Orbit can choose any moving average, such as EMA"
4. You can also choose any price application mode for calculation"

Strongly recommend trend indicators, automatic calculation of wave standard and MT5 version of automatic calculation of wave standard

Bollinger Band is a very practical technical indicator designed according to the standard deviation principle in statistics. It consists of three orbital lines, of which the upper and lower lines can be regarded as price pressure lines and support lines respectively. Between the two lines is an average price line. Generally, the price line is in the band-shaped interval composed of upper and lower rails. Walk around, and automatically adjust the position of the track as the price changes. When the wave band narrows, fierce price fluctuations may occur immediately; if the high and low points cross the band edge and immediately return to the wave band, a retracement will occur.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Mate Lekkim just shared nice templates, based o his theory tug of war ..... Quote "How to trade

1. Find a precise volume data or indicator
2. Compare with the price of an asset
3. Assume both should follow each other and notice when compiled volume differs from price movement
4. Analyze which of the two makes the gap
5. Trade the difference in the flows of price and volume

Price line red/pink - Volume line green/black

What makes the best trade entries?
Red price trades: Red pulls/drags away from green, being more volatile and making gap. The bigger the ratio and length of difference, the higher probability.
Green volume trades: Green pulls/drags away from red, being more volatile and making gap. The bigger the ratio and length of difference, the higher probability.
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
Chickenspicy
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

chickensword wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:33 pm template for deltas not working for me is there another delta indicator that i need?
Working fine with me, try downloading from the mql5 site directly, just put the name of the indicator in the search menu on mql5 site....
Attachments
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
Chickenspicy
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

ionone wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:45 pm yeah it looks decent. but I don't endorse repainters, like *at all*, I don't like to be gaslighted.
I think there would be a way to make it nrp though

EDIT : there I made it NRP for you
This is a great indi! Thanks for sharing it. I see that the arrows are generated by crossing the 0 line. What if the up arrow was generated at -0.1 and the sell arrow at +0.1. Would this prevent some of the whip sawing?

Ogee wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:57 pm Reminder London market closed Thursday and Friday special Queen's jubilee celebrations.
For me, it's bad news.
Thanks for reminding

However, I also want to celebrate. .
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Ogee, vvFish