Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, This has absolutely nothing to do with trading.

That said, you need to watch this video, the guy's engineering skills are off the charts.
Most folk would take one look at this engine and pass on it, not this guy, he is on another level.
My hat is off to him, really wonderful stuff.

These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
thekamilxd, DaveTrader, Jedidiah, Shockr, Skyold, kvak, Mundu19, excellence, Kev21, dansmol, msbh, vvFish, kid2104, Sadgebrowne, FAIZANXG
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

kjoni wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:38 pm He can even pick Session High's.... XAaaAAaARD....", MAXIMUS, MAXIMUS...oops, Xaaard....Xaaard" :)

Live, live, live!

V33.... El Perfecto!.... you forgot to include an option to reduce the Index Name Font Size ;)

The usual 2nd Dot RULES.... PLUS Confirmation's on smaller TF's apply to all!

Pic's are for illustration only on why I would likely place a trade at those point's using Xard's 2nd Dot Formula AFTER confirmation!

Thank you Xard (as always)! Stay Blessed!

Attachments

Here is an example of taking some meat off the bone.

Trading off the 2nd Dot (line).
We WAIT!!! for Price to cross the 42EMA Trend line and we enter our trade going down towards the 200SMA line as our Exit target.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
Skyold, thomdel, XXXX, Kev21, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, LJC, pipalong, stond, Shockr, MarVas, VanMar23, Hua123, DaveTrader, RodrigoRT7, Sadgebrowne, Erebøs_X

Thank you for the trade example Xard, just comparing it to my setup and I also had an exit trigger in almost the same place using the TMA Bands.

I know someone will ask so I have attached the Fractal Support and Resistance indicator.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
Kev21, Skyold, xard777, Jedidiah, pfxi, eduarescobar, DaveTrader, iPar, RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

Another example of taking some meat off the bone

Little trades add up to big profits at the end of the trading Day, Week, Month, and Year.
Xard777
Attachments

I would like to know which version of the XARD system do you think is the best?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:17 pm Here is an example of taking some meat off the bone.

Trading off the 2nd Dot (line).
We WAIT!!! for Price to cross the 42EMA Trend line and we enter our trade going down towards the 200SMA line as our Exit target.

Xard777
Are you not wait the candle to be pink?
XARD: Yes, you can WAIT!!! until the candle is Pink (just like in trade #2)
In most cases, Price has to get to the 200SMA line first, so why not book the Pip$ along the way. Then watch as the 200SMA goes from Support to Resistance (and vice versa). Tons of Pip$ for the taking on both sides of the 200SMA fence.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 9):
sl1ckv1c, TradeXtra, Jedidiah, Skyold, kvak, VanMar23, DaveTrader, luckydude2013, RodrigoRT7

Thanks for the latest version Xard.
I am posting an add on panel, which my son coded for me, as a thanks to all for making this thread and website the best there is.
It will show Weekly and Monthly P/L as well as Daily.
You can set the decimal place in the drop down menu to suit different brokers: Eg. mine set at 10.
If anyone is posting a screenshot on a live account REMEMBER to remove the panel first as it also shows real money profit or loss. !!!!!
Davie.
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, Pauliz, xard777, chris006, Kev21, XXXX, stond, ico111, marwilli

normannasty wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:07 pm Are you not wait the candle to be pink?
XARD: Yes, you can WAIT!!! until the candle is Pink (just like in trade #2)
In most cases, Price has to get to the 200SMA line first, so why not book the Pip$ along the way. Then watch as the 200SMA goes from Support to Resistance (and vice versa). Tons of Pip$ for the taking on both sides of the 200SMA fence.
thanks

xard777 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:45 pm Another example of taking some meat off the bone

Little trades add up to big profits at the end of the trading Day, Week, Month, and Year.
Xard777
Thank you Xard for the wonderful Semaphors, I use v32-Xard-Universe Sema's for directions. As a rookie Trader I've also managed to play around mt4 settings & learn how to adjust the settings according to my needs. all credit to our Contributors & great coders.
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post:
Jedidiah