Re: QQE indicators for MT4

charli wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:31 am Dear coders, this is an idea from another user, should be nice if possible, to combine these two indicators to give an alarm and arrow when qqe is sell and bressert crosses below 80, for the up arrow opposite,qqe is buy and Bressert crosses above 20. This should be enough. Also to have parameters for both indicators to adjust for the best settings....Thanks a lot
The author suggests for buy arrows above ema 50,sell below ema 50.
Don't know, kind of threw this version together and before I continue wondering what settings to use, because it seems the Bressert(in blue) is lagging the qqe badly in some cases.

PS: For a setup template, please see: Experimental QQE + DSS Chart Setup.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
charli, Milad8732, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, sal, Jimmy, A_5, talaate, QSD, ERP The Trader, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:50 pm Don't know, kind of threw this version together and before I continue wondering what settings to use, because it seems the Bressert(in blue) is lagging the qqe badly in some cases.
Thanks a lot, Mr.Tools , if wasting your time do not bother too much anyway, but this seems to be a decent idea really....
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

IdeaRe: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:50 pm Don't know, kind of threw this version together and before I continue wondering what settings to use, because it seems the Bressert(in blue) is lagging the qqe badly in some cases.
DSS QQE experimental setup for scalping trends

Pretty neat invention and combo Mrtools, but yes, on initial use it does lag a bit and can cause a bit of consfusion with all three lines on the chart.

However, if I had to use this indicator and trade blindly off it on an intraday 4H chart (without looking at the Daily and Weekly for direction), I'd just use it like this:

• Adjust and display the DSS line so it lags a bit and represents the "larger trend", but lower the Smoothing Factor.
  • Take QQE signals depending where the DSS line is situated;
    • If DSS is under 45, only look for QQE Sell positions
    • If DSS is over 55, only look for QQE Buy positions
  • Not get tempted to take QQE signals in the opposite direction of what the DSS line is doing

So here's a bit of an experimental template I've made and a reference chart. Try it out guys, see if it works for you. Just remember, trading this way is considered "conservative" and "safe". This means you'll be waiting for signals, but the right conditions and entries may be few and far between.

To combat this, load 6 x or more different currency charts with the same template and flip back and forth between those charts to see which one can be traded.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, charli, ikhwn, moey_dw, notice, Skyold, ERP The Trader, RodrigoRT7, galaxy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

sal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:26 am here another method ...

how the strategy works...
DOWN
1. if CCI line enter OS level && price bar breakout or below bottom Fractal channel (close price)
2. QQE Blue line above OB level & Green line Below Red dot line.
settingsare defulat for all
kvak
is possible to make arrow based on the above rules!!
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
moey_dw
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Moving AveragesRe: QQE indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:26 pm money...
I love your comment, and you are a expert trader and easily understand snap as well... :)
thx for explaining it bro........ u know me i'm just pushing ur buttons 😅😅😅
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈