Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

chickensword wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:43 am 1 for the volatility
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:52 am Hi Sarj,

There are actually 4 indicators that I have together in the sub-window :lol:

They are:

1) Peak - (confirmation of the reversal points in XARD XU ;)) Peak.mq4
2) 88_filter(1) - (a slightly updated version of Peak that I use to fill in the space below peak) 88_filter(1).ex4
3) Price Action MTF - (by Mladen) Price action MTF BT.ex4
4) Ehlers Fishers Transform nrp (by Mladen) - Ehlers Fisher transform nrp (alerts).mq4
I use the above to both confirm the signals of XU v11 and/or to allow me to enter the trades I take slightly earlier ;)

Also for those that might be interested as to how I've setup my XU XARD universe v11 on MT4 I've attached a zip file with all the indicators I use and my template :)

My XARD XU Universe v11 setup.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

another version
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:13 am Advanced Bollinger Bands:

1. The Bollinger rail will change color with the direction"

2. The expansion and contraction of the Bollinger outer rail will be marked with a color change on the outer rail"
3. The calculation method of Bollinger Middle Orbit can choose any moving average, such as EMA"
4. You can also choose any price application mode for calculation"

Strongly recommend trend indicators, automatic calculation of wave standard and MT5 version of automatic calculation of wave standard

Bollinger Band is a very practical technical indicator designed according to the standard deviation principle in statistics. It consists of three orbital lines, of which the upper and lower lines can be regarded as price pressure lines and support lines respectively. Between the two lines is an average price line. Generally, the price line is in the band-shaped interval composed of upper and lower rails. Walk around, and automatically adjust the position of the track as the price changes. When the wave band narrows, fierce price fluctuations may occur immediately; if the high and low points cross the band edge and immediately return to the wave band, a retracement will occur.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

another version

honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:27 am Good morning, dear Mr. Tools. ,
Can help me.
Added 4 functions to BB flat sw (alert)

(mtf + alerts + arrows + btn)
arrows :
Arrow I need MA of BB flat sw to send arrow through Bollinger Bands
same as !! dpo-bb

Alert can be divided into 2 parts,
1. The expansion and contraction of the Bollinger Bands
2. The MA crosses the Bollinger Bands

Please keep the first alarm and add the second alarm

Infinite merit
Try
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, camisa

mrtools wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:07 am Try
Grateful Dade
Thank you Mr. Tool for your hard work to help us modify such an excellent indicator
Attachments
kimhyunmin

BB flat sw (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn) experimental setup for swing tr
  1. MA signal is above the Bollinger Bands forBuy a position
  1. MA signal is below the Bollinger Bands for Sell a position
This is the best setting I recommend.

Filter signals using Bollinger Bandwidth histogram and Bollinger Band Advanced Edition.
Can accurately enter the volatility trend trading
kimhyunmin

I am very sleepy. . .
I should be able to get a good night's sleep.
Good night