Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:12 am Hawkeye Volume Candlesticks

Candle version from Mrtools version of hawkeye - volume indicator.

PS: For Mrtools's latest version, see here: Hawkeye Volume indicator.
PPS: For the guide on how to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator, see here: How to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator 📝

It is a bit curious, I don't know how to make the candle color same as the picture No.1, mine is same as picture No.2 :Rofl:

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:42 pm The coding of indicators is reaching a truly amazing level guys! :)

mrtools, could you update your Hawkeye indicator to have auto adjusting bars as per my other request?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

File:
!!! hawkeye - volume indicator.mq4
Made the histogram auto adjusting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, pipsquirrel, Skyold

kvak wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:12 am Hawkeye Volume Candlesticks

Candle version from Mrtools version of hawkeye - volume indicator.

PS: For Mrtools's latest version, see here: Hawkeye Volume indicator.
PPS: For the guide on how to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator, see here: How to use the Hawkeye Volume indicator 📝

This is good. Just learning about volume and using better volume. Gonna switch to hawkeye later. I have a request or question.. Why not put level like 0 to 80 or 90 and when the bar reach this level like spike bars, we know the market weakness, or adding HTF text at the end of the bars for trend strength, like H1 = Buy h4=Strong Buy Daily = Neutral. So with that we can reduce the use of indicator.