Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey Team,

I am search for an ATR indicator.. what I need:

ATR based on EMA not SMA (maybe with a setting to change it?)

3 added multiplication options ( ATR x 1, x 2, x5 for example)

Those levels then are shown on the chart (similar as to ADR levels)

There are many ADR indicators out there, but for daytrading/scalping I find the ADR largely useless as its too slow. I dont care what happened yesterday. I want to know what is happening today.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jon
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

RplusT wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:12 pm mrtools. could you please adjust this currency slope strength indicator to be used also for Indices like US30, DE40, HK50.....thank you!

I got some Currency slope strength indicators but they all can't be used for Indices. I prefer this version......

Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.mq4
Search and Try this version "Baluda SuperSlope TD"

also Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.2 you can use but for me i prefer this one Baluda SuperSlope TD
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
RplusT

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:15 pm Hey Team,

I am search for an ATR indicator.. what I need:

ATR based on EMA not SMA (maybe with a setting to change it?)

3 added multiplication options ( ATR x 1, x 2, x5 for example)

Those levels then are shown on the chart (similar as to ADR levels)

There are many ADR indicators out there, but for daytrading/scalping I find the ADR largely useless as its too slow. I dont care what happened yesterday. I want to know what is happening today.

Maybe Mr.Tools can use the attached No Nonsense ATR to make modification?
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Jedidiah

Dear Coders,
Can you take the time to help with this modification. thank you

Is there any possibility to change the bollinger band width to this kind of histogram.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
talaate
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Dear coders, this is an idea from another user, should be nice if possible, to combine these two indicators to give an alarm and arrow when qqe is sell and bressert crosses below 80, for the up arrow opposite,qqe is buy and Bressert crosses above 20. This should be enough. Also to have parameters for both indicators to adjust for the best settings....Thanks a lot
The author suggests for buy arrows above ema 50,sell below ema 50.
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500