Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zookeeper wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:12 am I don't see any repainting-issues, even on 1440.
I testet it with a seperate window (rsi 7, moving average period 70, type 1 (which means expotential))...
After candle close, arrows should stay

Thank you for checking the indicator and for responding to my request dear. The thing is I use the daily settings on a 30 min chart so I`m not exactly waiting for the daily candle to close so the candle would be confirmed. I just need the arrow to stay once it appears in my 30 min chart, way before the daily candle closes. I hope that clears my idea :)
These users thanked the author gigamer2 for the post:
Chickenspicy

gigamer2 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:29 am Thank you for checking the indicator and for responding to my request dear. The thing is I use the daily settings on a 30 min chart so I`m not exactly waiting for the daily candle to close so the candle would be confirmed. I just need the arrow to stay once it appears in my 30 min chart, way before the daily candle closes. I hope that clears my idea :)
might help with your arrows
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

RplusT wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:12 pm mrtools. could you please adjust this currency slope strength indicator to be used also for Indices like US30, DE40, HK50.....thank you!

I got some Currency slope strength indicators but they all can't be used for Indices. I prefer this version......

Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.mq4
Don't think indices could be added, think it would have to be a completely different indicator.