Re: The Jesus Strategy

Good day everyone,

I've tried so many indicators over a long period of time and never really been successful with trading, so help would be MUCH appreciated. I've attached a few screenshots about the indicators I use from the very first post on this thread, it's the ones that makes sense for me. I basically have 3 confirmations and would just like to know If i'm doing it correctly. So the vertex mod3 has to touch the 10 or -10 level, the RSI crossover making a blue or purple dot and TMA arrow pointing up or down. Taking profit on the first TMA arrow pointing in opposite direction?

I've added a screenshot of the 1min chart just to show what the indicators do sometimes, it meets all the confirmations open a trade and then it has a massive drawdown obviously hitting SL a lot, eventually all 3 confirmations work again. I know we can't win every single trade but does anyone have a indicator perhaps that can be used as a last confirmations just to minimize the drawdown a bit?

Kind Regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author JeanPierre458 for the post:
Chickenspicy

JeanPierre458 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 am Good day everyone,

I've tried so many indicators over a long period of time and never really been successful with trading, so help would be MUCH appreciated. I've attached a few screenshots about the indicators I use from the very first post on this thread, it's the ones that makes sense for me. I basically have 3 confirmations and would just like to know If i'm doing it correctly. So the vertex mod3 has to touch the 10 or -10 level, the RSI crossover making a blue or purple dot and TMA arrow pointing up or down. Taking profit on the first TMA arrow pointing in opposite direction?

I've added a screenshot of the 1min chart just to show what the indicators do sometimes, it meets all the confirmations open a trade and then it has a massive drawdown obviously hitting SL a lot, eventually all 3 confirmations work again. I know we can't win every single trade but does anyone have a indicator perhaps that can be used as a last confirmations just to minimize the drawdown a bit?

Kind Regards
yes you must indetify which way the market is trending on average
you can do that with solar wind joy of 200/200 or indicators that are like the solar wind joy mainly fisher based but some of them repaint bad while others only a little when it starts getting close to the crossing point (or waddah attar averaged with higher ma settings) or currency strength crossings on higher time frame
also aroon or vortex on higher time frames/ periods
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

JeanPierre458 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:41 am Good day everyone,

Kind Regards
or you could try using volume on higher timeframes, but be advised higher time frames may seem like repainters because they are closed much slower than the time you are on
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Thank you very much for the response and help. So I added two solar wind indicators, I haven't tried any of them in actual time so I don't know if they have a bit of a delay / lag or maybe a bit of a recalculations / repaint seeing that both are set to 200/200 and are a bit different. I'll eventually use only one I feel most comfortable with.

I do realize my "buys" in the previous post are false signals in regards to the solar wind being red. So instead I should have only been looking at "sells" where the ticks are instead of the buys at the crosses. As well as the very last potential sell trade seeing that the lowest solar wind indicator has crossed over to green. With last buy trade, I did add a cross for a no trade, but seeing that the lower solar wind is very close to crossing over would that have been considered still as a potential buy or would it be risky / stupid to trade and rather just wait for it to definitely show green?
Attachments
These users thanked the author JeanPierre458 for the post:
Chickenspicy

JeanPierre458 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:53 am Thank you very much for the response and help. So I added two solar wind indicators, I haven't tried any of them in actual time so I don't know if they have a bit of a delay / lag or maybe a bit of a recalculations / repaint seeing that both are set to 200/200 and are a bit different. I'll eventually use only one I feel most comfortable with.

I do realize my "buys" in the previous post are false signals in regards to the solar wind being red. So instead I should have only been looking at "sells" where the ticks are instead of the buys at the crosses. As well as the very last potential sell trade seeing that the lowest solar wind indicator has crossed over to green. With last buy trade, I did add a cross for a no trade, but seeing that the lower solar wind is very close to crossing over would that have been considered still as a potential buy or would it be risky / stupid to trade and rather just wait for it to definitely show green?
i would wait until it definitely is on the other side
you could add levels 2 and -2 like i have as a no trade zone
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1