Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:09 am Looks the same as this one Consecutive Candles
Thanks mr.tools
i loaded this indicator and find that the consecutive candles is based on price not in colour wise!!. can you please update
also i find another indicator similiar posted someone viewtopic.php?t=8472209&start=460 but its not the same what you proposed above.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:17 am That indicator looks like your standard Bollinger band width, with a possible repainting histogram, my question is how to determine the 4 trend levels.
Teacher, I want to know whether WelchBBWidth can be optimized
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:54 pm Teacher, I want to know whether WelchBBWidth can be optimized
Not understanding this part

My opinion is
1.Bollinger band width is tilted up by 1 slope ,Defined as Trend is Forming
2.Bollinger band width is tilted up by 5 slope ,Defined as Trend Occurs
3.Bollinger Band width sloping down 1 slope, Defined as Trend is Ending
4.Bollinger Band width sloping down 5 slope,Defined as No Trend

mrtools wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:41 am Not understanding this part

My opinion is
1.Bollinger band width is tilted up by 1 slope ,Defined as Trend is Forming
2.Bollinger band width is tilted up by 5 slope ,Defined as Trend Occurs
3.Bollinger Band width sloping down 1 slope, Defined as Trend is Ending
4.Bollinger Band width sloping down 5 slope,Defined as No Trend
Teacher, can you use the code to determine whether the Bollinger Band width is sloping up or sloping down or keeping parallel
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Dear mrtools,

It's been a while since I've made a request. So I was wondering if you could you update your latest version of the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator to have auto adjusting bars in the the histogram similar to your APB Averages Candles indicator. I really like the way that indicator auto adjusts :)

Here they are:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Dear mrtools,

Last request from me before the weekend begins :D

Can you update the attached Ehler's Fishers Transform histogram to have auto adjusting bars as well similar to my request above. it would be visually great to have them adjust in the same way as your APB Candles indicator ;)

File:
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:44 am Dear mrtools,

It's been a while since I've made a request. So I was wondering if you could you update your latest version of the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator to have auto adjusting bars in the the histogram similar to your APB Averages Candles indicator. I really like the way that indicator auto adjusts :)

Here they are:

!!waddah attar explosion - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4

APB averages Candles.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Posted it here Waddah Attar indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:28 am Dear mrtools,

Last request from me before the weekend begins :D

Can you update the attached Ehler's Fishers Transform histogram to have auto adjusting bars as well similar to my request above. it would be visually great to have them adjust in the same way as your APB Candles indicator ;)

File:
eft histo (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + zones).mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
All 4 histograms?