Re: Symbol Changer - Multiple Version

Hey Thiru

your metatools indicator is awesome, BUT its for some reason deleting my position calc indicator when ever I switch timeframes/symbols... your Symbol changer indcator doesnt have the problem.

If you could look at that..

Edit: Also the Candle timer is lagging behind when trading on the 1minute chart.. would be awesome to get that "fixed" as well.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:12 pm Hey Thiru

your metatools indicator is awesome, BUT its for some reason deleting my position calc indicator when ever I switch timeframes/symbols... your Symbol changer indcator doesnt have the problem.

If you could look at that..

Edit: Also the Candle timer is lagging behind when trading on the 1minute chart.. would be awesome to get that "fixed" as well.
plumba, i couldn't reproduce that on my side... have a look;
//
//
you may want to look at the terminal > journal and expert tabs to find out what's going wrong.

As for the clock/candle timer, I have used iClock from mladen which is supposed to be the most ideal time clock... so not sure how I can help on that :(

check out and let me know

thiru wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:31 pm plumba, i couldn't reproduce that on my side... have a look;
//

//
you may want to look at the terminal > journal and expert tabs to find out what's going wrong.

As for the clock/candle timer, I have used iClock from mladen which is supposed to be the most ideal time clock... so not sure how I can help on that :(

check out and let me know
It seems that it has something to do with the settings you can turn on and off...

If I use the default settings of the toolbox everything works perfectly. Lets see if I find it out....

the terminal just says "PositionCalculator removed"

Edit: I had to just manually put the settings again how I wanted them to be and now it works... I dont know why. The moment I use the preset I made it doesnt work anymore. It works! so whavter!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:12 pm It seems that it has something to do with the settings you can turn on and off...

If I use the default settings of the toolbox everything works perfectly. Lets see if I find it out....

the terminal just says "PositionCalculator removed"

Edit: I had to just manually put the settings again how I wanted them to be and now it works... I dont know why. The moment I use the preset I made it doesnt work anymore. It works! so whavter!
I found the problem... the moment I turn "use this chart as master for slave indicator" on, the poscalc indicator disappears, not having that problem with the symbol changer.
marwilli

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:36 pm I found the problem... the moment I turn "use this chart as master for slave indicator" on, the poscalc indicator disappears, not having that problem with the symbol changer.
I'm a novice, so took a very long to figure out. hopefully, it is fixed in this;

version 1.1
// // //

you need to replace both CW and SLAVE version
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Jedidiah

thiru wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:51 am I'm a novice, so took a very long to figure out. hopefully, it is fixed in this;

version 1.1
//
metaToolBox-CW.ex4
//
metaToolBox-SLAVE.ex4
//

you need to replace both CW and SLAVE version
Thanks a lot, its working now perfectly. Sorry for making you waste your time for me :sweat:
Jedidiah

Re: metaToolBox

Hi @thiru

Love what you done with metaToolBox, but was wondering do you have just the FX Currency Strength Meter on it own?

Thanks,
Gaz

thiru wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:55 pm metaToolBox

To be honest, this was an experimental creation that I did last year.

I was sick of putting multiple indicators to pixel perfect on-screen since every one of them behaves differently in pixel coordinate. Then came the thought, why not merge all of them together.. and the result is this toolbox. But I overdid by putting too many of them inside (as the saying goes.. too many cooks spoil the soup). Don't blame me, I am on learning mode. Moreover, it was covid time and I had a lot of free time then. Now, I like to keep my charts clean !!!

This is like the swiss army knife :)

It has 19 individual indicators inside that you can turn on/off separately and move around.

[01]>> Symbol Description
[02]>> Symbol and Timeframe
[03]>> Calendar
[04]>> ATR Value
[05]>> Spread
[06]>> Maginified Market Price
[07]>> iClock - Bar Timer
[08]>> ADR Information Panel
[09]>> OHLC Value Panel
[10]>> Swap and Pip Value Panel
[11]>> Risk Information Panel
[12]>> Indicator Value Panel
[13]>> iPROFIT Indicator
[14]>> Broker Account Information
[15]>> FX Currency Strength Meter
[16]>> Watermark Text (2 seperate lines)
[17]>> Symbol Changer
[18]>> Forex Clock
[19]>> Magnified ADR

Hope someone finds it useful.