Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:17 am That indicator looks like your standard Bollinger band width, with a possible repainting histogram, my question is how to determine the 4 trend levels.
1.Trend is Forming
2.Trend Occurs
3.Trend is Ending
4.No Trend

My opinion is
1.Bollinger band width is tilted up by 1 slope ,Defined as Trend is Forming
2.Bollinger band width is tilted up by 5 slope ,Defined as Trend Occurs
3.Bollinger Band width sloping down 1 slope, Defined as Trend is Ending
4.Bollinger Band width sloping down 5 slope,Defined as No Trend

Hope this slope can be customized

Teacher, though this indicator will be redrawn.
But there is no denying that this indicator is a good confirmation of volatility.
Hope to make it happen

Realize this Big Super Gem

Infinite merit
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:50 am osma fast 100 slow 500 macd 500 on the 1hr
looks like a really good trend detector

question does anybody know the purpose of the synthetic rsi and why it has multiple rsis?
Dude what metrics are you asking about
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xzerax wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:51 am Good day to you all /// dear coders can u help me know if this indicator have repainting issue in code ? i tested live doesnt seem to repaint even on strategy tester but how ever i really really really have to be sure about it before i add it to my arsenal .. thank u in advance
it hasnt repainted for me however, the arrow isnt discretionary to the market it just follows the parameters you give it so it could pop up at the end of a trend
kind of bad in my personal opinion to short too many arrows to long to late
it can catch good trades but far too few in my opinion
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
xzerax
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:55 am it hasnt repainted for me however, the arrow isnt discretionary to the market it just follows the parameters you give it so it could pop up at the end of a trend
kind of bad in my personal opinion to short too many arrows to long to late
it can catch good trades but far too few in my opinion
can u test it with following settings ? ...... aroon period of 14 filter of 10 .. does arrow appear on same candel or is delayed ? will be gratefull if u confirme

xzerax wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:13 am can u test it with following settings ? ...... aroon period of 14 filter of 10 .. does arrow appear on same candel or is delayed ? will be gratefull if u confirme
i dont have an aroon with a filter
and i believe the reaper is just an rsi with movin averages if im not mistakin
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:50 am osma fast 100 slow 500 macd 500 on the 1hr
looks like a really good trend detector

question does anybody know the purpose of the synthetic rsi and why it has multiple rsis?
From Mladen: It's uses multiple rsi's to get a "synthetic" value of the rsi's, also uses ema pre smoothing of those rsi's if desired.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy