Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Daddyhan wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:13 pm it get hang .
If you have other indicators on the same subwindows, then it may not work properly with all the functions.
Run the MACD on a separate subwindow.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:02 pm No idea checked the code everything seems fine, this is what I'm getting.
MACD is known as the king of indicators. My usage is as follows: (Google translate may not be right due to language barriers)

1. Correction to divergence: when the price is getting higher and higher, and the MACD bar is getting lower and lower, it is divergence;
Conversely, when the price is getting lower and lower, and the MACD bar is getting higher and higher, it is divergence.

2. When the MACD bar is greater than the 0 axis, only the downward divergence and downward arrow are displayed;
Conversely, when the MACD bar is less than the 0 axis, only an upward divergence and an upward arrow are displayed.

For divergence in other indicators, the understanding is the same.

I don't know if this modification is difficult to code?
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah

honje19960321 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:56 pm Hahaha, my plan is to move to Belfast, Maine, US. Because it is close to the sea and the surroundings are close to nature, it should not be far to drive to New York. I also have many friends in Texas. also a good idea

What does the Bible describe? I do not know
我上述说法,你完全清楚。对吗?
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:29 pm 我上述说法,你完全清楚。对吗?
Sorry, I'm not very knowledgeable about divergence.
I can't break away from being a novice yet.
I can't make a useful comment.
But I can understand what you're talking about.

I have not used divergence。 ;)
Learning step by step, I now rely mainly on Volatility Indicators and Bollinger Bands Strategies
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
太虚一毫
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.