Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:12 am ShowSymbolHeader about 2/3 down in Universe.

Wow, I'm so stupid.
Thanks for telling me the solution.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Guys, relax. You are worse than 5 year olds.

If you aren't profitable with the current v32 version then you wont be magically profitable with the coming v33 version.

Xard will share the new update whenever he has time and thinks the update is ready to be published. Dont be so pushy and needy. Its embarrassing.

At least pretend you are Adults.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 9):
edandy, Jedidiah, Skyold, keys898, Wolfsteiner, thekamilxd, BeatlemaniaSA, pipalong, Erebøs_X
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:30 pm Guys, relax. You are worse than 5 year olds.

If you aren't profitable with the current v32 version then you wont be magically profitable with the coming v33 version.

Xard will share the new update whenever he has time and thinks the update is ready to be published. Dont be so pushy and needy. Its embarrassing.

At least pretend you are Adults.
:lmao:

XARD: Will post v33 tomorrow, partying just now on my birthday.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.