Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

Giangyforex wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:24 am you are right :) ....but i dont know if for H1 are the same setting :)
I am trading it on the 4hour and the Daily, you know what I would need to do to figure out if the settings are good on the 1hour or if they need to be changed?

I would need to look at the 1hour Timeframe and trade it for a few days to see if an indicator needs to be made slower or faster.

That's the same way I figured out the settings for the 4hour and Daily timeframe, the settings didnt miraculously appear in my dreams.

I cant know how you trade.

Do you like to hold trades?
Do you want fast in and out trades?
Do you like to scale into trades?
Do you want to trail your stop?
Do you want to exit bases on your RR?
Do you want to exit based on an indicator?

That are questions only you can answer and based on those answers you might need to change the settings.

Dont be lazy, I already gave a full functional system .if you cant even manage the rest on your own your trading "career" won't be pretty.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Giangyforex, stond, Knight, oneking, stereotomy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

He Pumba, first of all, I should say your system is great! Thank you so much for sharing it with the community.

I created an very simple fxdreema ea based on that, if anyone is interested here, please feel free to use/modify it: Link removed.

I think the other person was not asking about the settings. He was just saying that the QQE included in your template is different than the standard QQE and show different results with the same settings.

I tested it also on the FXCM platform, he is right.

Your QQE is more accurate :)

So, I guess your version of QQE is not the same as the standard QQE, right?

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:47 am I am trading it on the 4hour and the Daily, you know what I would need to do to figure out if the settings are good on the 1hour or if they need to be changed?

I would need to look at the 1hour Timeframe and trade it for a few days to see if an indicator needs to be made slower or faster.

That's the same way I figured out the settings for the 4hour and Daily timeframe, the settings didnt miraculously appear in my dreams.

I cant know how you trade.

Do you like to hold trades?
Do you want fast in and out trades?
Do you like to scale into trades?
Do you want to trail your stop?
Do you want to exit bases on your RR?
Do you want to exit based on an indicator?

That are questions only you can answer and based on those answers you might need to change the settings.

Dont be lazy, I already gave a full functional system .if you cant even manage the rest on your own your trading "career" won't be pretty.
These users thanked the author stereotomy for the post:
Jedidiah

stereotomy wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:07 pm I created an very simple fxdreema ea based on that, if anyone is interested here, please feel free to use/modify it: Link removed.
Thanks. If you don't mind please post it up on our site. Link removed as per rules.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Giangyforex wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 6:11 pm Guys i have a question its right to do Another entry like i have do now ? at channel breakout i can do other entry right ?
You can do whatever you want.

There are no set rules. I gave guidelines for the new and lazies, so they dont have to think much.
Whatever you do with the System is in your hands.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Giangyforex
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew