Re: Symbol Changer - Multiple Version

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:31 pm These are superb brother. You've really made these shine and I love the dark template. Ah, Pat and Apprentice. Those are names I recall very well :)

PS: Thank you for the fonts, too. I had the Consolas one on my PC but was missing the "Bold" version in your kit!
Jimmy, glad you guys liked it. :)

btw, this is the first time I see someone looking at Palladium and Platinum.

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:16 am you sexy mf.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ahahaha pumba!!!

man i love dis hehe its so good especially the template color........ thiru i find the slave options so useful bcos even when press the button all the charts with SLAVE indicator actually change too........... i just find this clever :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

how long u been coding/modding indicators bro??
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:50 pm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ahahaha pumba!!!

man i love dis hehe its so good especially the template color........ thiru i find the slave options so useful bcos even when press the button all the charts with SLAVE indicator actually change too........... i just find this clever :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

how long u been coding/modding indicators bro??
pumba's comment made me laugh and fall off the chair.. reminded me of the good old college days :)

I just do things for my own need and it's been a year plus I guess. mostly just mods to get what I need... still learning and cant do logical coding... well no need for that since we have many gurus here :)

was about to share the very first one that I did... a cocktail ..:)

CandlesticksmetaToolBox

metaToolBox

To be honest, this was an experimental creation that I did last year.

I was sick of putting multiple indicators to pixel perfect on-screen since every one of them behaves differently in pixel coordinate. Then came the thought, why not merge all of them together.. and the result is this toolbox. But I overdid by putting too many of them inside (as the saying goes.. too many cooks spoil the soup). Don't blame me, I am on learning mode. Moreover, it was covid time and I had a lot of free time then. Now, I like to keep my charts clean !!!

This is like the swiss army knife :)

It has 19 individual indicators inside that you can turn on/off separately and move around.

[01]>> Symbol Description
[02]>> Symbol and Timeframe
[03]>> Calendar
[04]>> ATR Value
[05]>> Spread
[06]>> Maginified Market Price
[07]>> iClock - Bar Timer
[08]>> ADR Information Panel
[09]>> OHLC Value Panel
[10]>> Swap and Pip Value Panel
[11]>> Risk Information Panel
[12]>> Indicator Value Panel
[13]>> iPROFIT Indicator
[14]>> Broker Account Information
[15]>> FX Currency Strength Meter
[16]>> Watermark Text (2 seperate lines)
[17]>> Symbol Changer
[18]>> Forex Clock
[19]>> Magnified ADR

Hope someone finds it useful.

// //
EDIT: UPDATED 21 MAY 2022, VERSION 1.1
// // // //
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 9):
josi, Jedidiah, TECHHDATE07, moey_dw, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, marwilli, Thangarasu, GazCBG

Re: metaToolBox

thiru wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:55 pm metaToolBox
Now, I like to keep my charts clean !!!
Quoting a very old song by Robert Palmer here: "you overwhelm" us
Man, as you yourself said, not all of it may be really necessary to place a trade but you certainly got full points for coolness-factor.
I hope you can keep up the work!

thiru wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:55 pm metaToolBox

To be honest, this was an experimental creation that I did last year.

I was sick of putting multiple indicators to pixel perfect on-screen since every one of them behaves differently in pixel coordinate. Then came the thought, why not merge all of them together.. and the result is this toolbox. But I overdid by putting too many of them inside (as the saying goes.. too many cooks spoil the soup). Don't blame me, I am on learning mode. Moreover, it was covid time and I had a lot of free time then. Now, I like to keep my charts clean !!!

This is like the swiss army knife :)

It has 19 individual indicators inside that you can turn on/off separately and move around.

[01]>> Symbol Description
[02]>> Symbol and Timeframe
[03]>> Calendar
[04]>> ATR Value
[05]>> Spread
[06]>> Maginified Market Price
[07]>> iClock - Bar Timer
[08]>> ADR Information Panel
[09]>> OHLC Value Panel
[10]>> Swap and Pip Value Panel
[11]>> Risk Information Panel
[12]>> Indicator Value Panel
[13]>> iPROFIT Indicator
[14]>> Broker Account Information
[15]>> FX Currency Strength Meter
[16]>> Watermark Text (2 seperate lines)
[17]>> Symbol Changer
[18]>> Forex Clock
[19]>> Magnified ADR

Hope someone finds it useful.

//

//
//
metaToolBox-CW.ex4
//
metaToolBox-SW.ex4
//
metaToolBox-SLAVE.ex4
//
CW input.txt
SW input.txt
Now you should really stop. I am married.

For real though, thanks for sharing. Your indicators are looking very clean. Good job.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, moey_dw
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:00 pm Quoting a very old song by Robert Palmer here: "you overwhelm" us
Man, as you yourself said, not all of it may be really necessary to place a trade but you certainly got full points for coolness-factor.
I hope you can keep up the work!
Surprised that you quoted Palmer... I still have his collection and listen sometimes :)
Yes, it's a cocktail and not all are required. If any use, then the subwindow version can be used .... but I don't use any of them. Just the simple MarketWatch symbol changer is all that I use along with a few indicators :)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
josi