Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:11 am This is old style code, I dont know if it possible make AHTF to it...and must be recoded for this ability I think.
If you want smoothed rsi with AHTF use this...as you see it is the same when you you set the same values....
Only parameter RSIModifier is missed...
teacher, infinite merit ;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:11 am This is old style code, I dont know if it possible make AHTF to it...and must be recoded for this ability I think.
If you want smoothed rsi with AHTF use this...as you see it is the same when you you set the same values....
Only parameter RSIModifier is missed...
yes yes it is exactly the same and have arrows too
thanks a lot sir

thomdel wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:44 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

This may have gone un-noticed. Request you to Kindly see this request when Time Permits.
viewtopic.php?p=1295477731#p1295477731

Thanks for your Generosity, Times, Support.
Thanks.
Added arrows, alerts, and a button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, thomdel, camisa, talaate, Mundu19, trailingedge, excellence, kvak, MaxTorque, Akela

mrtools wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:41 am Added arrows, alerts, and a button.
Respected Sir,
If possible and if Time Permits, Kindly make the Main RSI Stop Reverse Line in 2 colours as seen in other indis like Supertrend, StepMA, ColourMA & Others.

Edit: I forgot this in earlier post.

Thanks for your Generosity, Support, Help.
Thanks.