CandlesticksSymbol Changer - Multiple Version

Symbol Changer - Multiple Version

I made these versions for my personal use and thought of sharing it here.

The original version is by mladen and the credit to the coders who improved this indicator. 2017 Patrick VIVES (vspat), 2018 Palpite, 2020 Mario Jemic (Apprentice).

Whats new?
  • This is a refactored and normalized version
  • Made user friendly.
  • Created 4 sets with both, the chart version (CW) and the subwindow version (SW) for each 4 of them.
  • Decoupled the symbol and timeframe buttons so they can be placed in different corners or moved around.
  • Symbol, Timeframe and Description can be switched on/off separately.
  • All the artefacts are fully configurable.
  • All of them have the slave option.
I guess this should serve the purpose of most of the users.

Version
Extended version
This is the mladens version where you can have a line break, prefix and suffix for symbols

Extended-Trade with button
This is the extended version with the option to change symbol colours based on your trade. This means, if you and positive or negative trade, then accordingly it can show up in the symbol changer. Only this version has the button option.

Limited
This is the mladens version with limited symbols, no line break, no prefix or suffix

MarketWatch
This is the mladens version that uses ALL the symbols from your Market Watch. The behaviour is similar to the Limited version

SLAVE Option
All the versions are enabled with the SLAVE option. This means, you can drop the SLAVE indicator to any number of charts and when you change the symbol in the chart where you have the symbol changer, all the charts with SLAVE will also change. Make sure the option "UseAsMasterChart = true" in the symbol changer.

Font
Personally, I use a fixed-width font and in particular Consolas. It should come along with your windows but in any case, the font is attached.

Template
I prefer to use a single colour template, and all my colours are designed for this template. So, you may have to change the colours of your choice that suits your template.

// //
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 13):
erynade, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, Jedidiah, kvak, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, MaxTorque, PumbaPLS, Krunal Gajjar, excellence, DaffyTaffy

Re: Symbol Changer - Multiple Version

Symbol-Changer v5 - Extended-CW
Symbol-Changer v5 - Extended-SW

// // //
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 9):
erynade, Jimmy, Jedidiah, kvak, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, MaxTorque, Krunal Gajjar, thomdel

Symbol-Changer v5 - Extended-Trade-CW (Btn)
Symbol-Changer v5 - Extended-Trade-SW (Btn)

// // //
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 9):
erynade, Jimmy, Xanadu, kvak, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, MaxTorque, Krunal Gajjar, DaffyTaffy

Symbol-Changer v5 - MarketWatch-CW
Symbol-Changer v5 - MarketWatch-SW

// // //
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 10):
erynade, josi, kvak, Jedidiah, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, MaxTorque, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, excellence

thiru wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:13 pm I made these versions for my personal use and thought of sharing it here.

The original version is by mladen and the credit to the coders who improved this indicator. 2017 Patrick VIVES (vspat), 2018 Palpite, 2020 Mario Jemic (Apprentice).
These are superb brother. You've really made these shine and I love the dark template. Ah, Pat and Apprentice. Those are names I recall very well :)

PS: Thank you for the fonts, too. I had the Consolas one on my PC but was missing the "Bold" version in your kit!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, thiru
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Your sharing is Great

thiru wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:17 pm Symbol-Changer v5 - MarketWatch-CW
Symbol-Changer v5 - MarketWatch-SW
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
thiru, moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.