Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

search for image goes here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295409885#p1295409885

I believe its this version:
viewtopic.php?p=1295409005#p1295409005

and you can go through the posts inbetween and thereabout

This is very good thank you, can I ask what the setup and settings are on the 2nd photo with the red and blue in the indicator window (the photo with the large ipad on the desk with the yellow mouse :-) )

Thanks
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:05 pm Latest Update XU v32

The number one rule in the Market is when Price is Above the 200SMA to consider BUYING opportunities only and when Price is Below the 200SMA to consider SELLING opportunities only. This is the Industry Standard, so it makes sense to work off it and show it on the setup.
In the latest update, I decided to set the T2MA to 200SMA (Industry Standard).

As for the T1MA setting, I changed the T1MA to 42EMA as in “Life, the Universe, and Everything” which is forty-two (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). Works a charm.
So T2MA = 200SMA and T1MA = 42EMA.

Anyway, I tried it and the small Semafor tends to bounce off it just nice. Plus when you are trading you have the added knowledge when Price is Above/Below the 200SMA. How cool is that?

Regarding the RSi, I have added a simple RSI-coloured text (top-right of sub-window) showing when the RSI is above (Blue) trending UP, below (Red) trending down, and (Grey) in between.

I have dropped the ZZ1 Orange line in this setup as I feel it is not needed and is just overkill. We still have the Square Semafor in play.

This is my final setup which I have refined over the years to its original Simple Trend Following System to use when intra-day trading the markets.

May it be your roadmap and help you with your Directional trading and make you a boatload of Pip$ along the way.

There is no better feeling than being your own boss booking 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% on a daily basis.
With Pip$ comes freedom and a whole lot more...
Enjoy!

Xard777

Hello, dear Xard777! Wanna Thank you for your system, it's real good!
But when applying your template:
- it looks not the same as your screens...
- not all info displayed...
When trying to change some parameters in XU v32 UNIVERSE it's not take effect! And also not posible to change the visual settings in ZZ2,ZZ3... Infopanel freeze and not working(
Attachments

Anxiously awaiting the release of the XU-33 version :)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

It's May 18th. Very much looking forward to the update of the XU-33 version. :razz:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:26 am Core Trading Principles: A Top-Down MTF View
The time is 1 M, 36 S, 12 S, 6 S。
1 m and 36 s provide overall volatility and direction

(36S can be exchanged for 30S ,I use 36S because I also trade 3 M options)

Enter buy or sell whenever the direction and volatility of the 4 time views are consistent

In fact, this is exactly the same as the operation of FX. . . :sweat:

The graph shown is my own based on XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System XU-V30
Optimized binary options (ultra-short-term scalper) trading system :In Love:

No way, my computer screen is too small XD :eh:
Looking forward to the new release of my idol xard777.
Your System is Amazing <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kimhyunmin

QuestionRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I have a question,
How do I get rid of the big blue characters GBPJPY?
I find it very annoying
Affects the cleanliness of my MT4Chat
(it will block the candle) :cry: