Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

dmnik wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:31 pm Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT

Please help! Why are these indicators not working for me? The subwindow is displayed, only the indicator lines are missing. The dll is also enabled. Alpari MT4 version 4.0 build 1350. Language setting is the problem? Hungarian is my language. Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT.ex4, Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT [garry119-hez].ex4,Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT.ex4, Vertex WPR UO 4.5 AA MTF TT.ex4

nyunyi wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:33 pm Please help! Why are these indicators not working for me? The subwindow is displayed, only the indicator lines are missing. The dll is also enabled. Alpari MT4 version 4.0 build 1350. Language setting is the problem? Hungarian is my language. Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT.ex4, Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT [garry119-hez].ex4,Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT.ex4, Vertex WPR UO 4.5 AA MTF TT.ex4
This indicator was made by Tankk. You can find it on the Russian-speaking forum forexsystemsru .... or on the forexfactory
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
nyunyi

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:39 pm vertex rsi open
hi
for this attached indicator (you attached)

I found attached indicator : may you add a feature to it to show reversal dots when it goes above +10 / below -10 and then closes below +10 / above -10 ?
and to add arrows when it goes above +6 / below -6 and then closes below +6 / above -6 ?
These users thanked the author omrangassan for the post:
marek111

made a controlled drawing RePaint=true or RePaintPeriod>0
in fact, there are a lot of options here .. offhand I counted a dozen, but wrote only 3 not the most difficult ones ...
in general, I rewrote the Vertex algorithm in a normal way, and threw out all the old / buggy /inconvenient code.
versions 5.5 [most accurate] and 5.7 [fastest] load the terminal the least.

PS you will find glitches.. email me... write letters in large handwriting....

author : from tankk
These users thanked the author signals.kap for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Akela, Chickenspicy