Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

phnthnhnm wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:23 pm Dear Xard777
I see you sometimes trade M1/M5/M15, so which condition to choose TF to trade?
Thank you.
I like trading the 5min TF the best and in my setups lately, I have been bringing the 15min and the 1min TFs into my 5min trading arena, kind of like a one-stop-shop. Where the best turnarounds from the 15min and the best entries of the 1min all merge into the 5min TF making for a simpler trading workspace.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, tokjanggut, LJC, Skyold, dansmol, phnthnhnm, stond, juanlu999, LorenzoNexus, pipalong, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:43 am I like trading the 5min TF the best and in my setups lately, I have been bringing the 15min and the 1min TFs into my 5min trading arena, kind of like a one-stop-shop. Where the best turnarounds from the 15min and the best entries of the 1min all merge into the 5min TF making for a simpler trading workspace.
Xard777
Really appreciate xard777 for making such a perfect, near holy grail trading system.
I downloaded the system and indicators that you have released all versions
I found it totally works on binary options. . ;)
When will the XU-33 version be released?
XARD: Probably on the 18th May
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
stond
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:43 am I like trading the 5min TF the best and in my setups lately, I have been bringing the 15min and the 1min TFs into my 5min trading arena, kind of like a one-stop-shop. Where the best turnarounds from the 15min and the best entries of the 1min all merge into the 5min TF making for a simpler trading workspace.
Xard777
Xard, I've studied your work for quite some time now. Thank you for all your generosity. It's transformed my trading.

Quick question, You've mentioned once or twice that you have a "virtual" stop loss. Where do you usually set your virtual stop loss? Does price have to cross back over the 200 ma to bail on a trade?
XARD: I use the 42EMA as my virtual stop.
These users thanked the author Castle73 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Erebøs_X

You could experiment with the Period settings until you match the dots in Xard's picture

stond wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:21 pm Hi Xard,
in the XU-32 version I do not have such semapfore dots?
You are showing XU-33 version. Does the semafore have different settings than the XU-32 version?
The XU-33 also has waiting candles.

stond

Xard: I like to keep improving with each newer update.

These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 5):
XXXX, xard777, Jedidiah, stond, dansmol

xard777 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:05 pm Latest Update XU v32

The number one rule in the Market is when Price is Above the 200SMA to consider BUYING opportunities only and when Price is Below the 200SMA to consider SELLING opportunities only. This is the Industry Standard, so it makes sense to work off it and show it on the setup.
In the latest update, I decided to set the T2MA to 200SMA (Industry Standard).

As for the T1MA setting, I changed the T1MA to 42EMA as in “Life, the Universe, and Everything” which is forty-two (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy). Works a charm.
So T2MA = 200SMA and T1MA = 42EMA.

Anyway, I tried it and the small Semafor tends to bounce off it just nice. Plus when you are trading you have the added knowledge when Price is Above/Below the 200SMA. How cool is that?

Regarding the RSi, I have added a simple RSI-coloured text (top-right of sub-window) showing when the RSI is above (Blue) trending UP, below (Red) trending down, and (Grey) in between.

I have dropped the ZZ1 Orange line in this setup as I feel it is not needed and is just overkill. We still have the Square Semafor in play.

This is my final setup which I have refined over the years to its original Simple Trend Following System to use when intra-day trading the markets.

May it be your roadmap and help you with your Directional trading and make you a boatload of Pip$ along the way.

There is no better feeling than being your own boss booking 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% on a daily basis.
With Pip$ comes freedom and a whole lot more...
Enjoy!

Xard777
Hi Xard777. Thanks a lot for your system, I really like it, but the RSI Ma alarm doesn't seem to work, can you help fix him? Or can provide mq4 files? Thanks!

xard777 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:10 pm XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ideally for use on 1Hr charts.

The Candle colours are as follows...

• Light Blue for an UPTREND (Candle is above both Blue MA lines).
  • Light Pink for a DOWNTREND (Candle is below both Red MA lines).
  • Candle is Black when the MA line colours are not in sync (i.e. one Blue and one Red).

Ideally, when the Candles are in an UPTREND then you want to be trading Above the Gold colour Daily Open line and when the Candles are in a DOWNTREND you want to be trading Below the Gold Daily Open line.

The Large background Candles on the 1hr chart shows the Daily Candle movement.

You want to be using a broker that has their server set to NY Close.

You have the option to choose your own parameters from within the indicator's input menu to suit your own style of trading.

Enc. MT4 files plus screenshot for your perusal.

All the best

Xard777

Latest version of XARD Trading System: 🆕
May 2 2022 VERSION 32 OF XARD FX SYSTEM

FourXXXX's custom TMA Bands Xard Setup: 🆕
27 April 2022 FourXXXX's TMA Bands setup V20-V30

XARD Hyrbrid Trading System by BeatlemaniaSA:
19 January 2022 Xard Hybrid System
A simplified "Red & Green" version of Xard's system using a CCI, minimal charts and growing topic with trading ideas.

Clean Charts version of XARD Trading System:
11 September 2021 Clean Charts (buttons version) by Banzai with toggle On/Off
The cleanest setup of Xard's original system. Good for low-end PC's.

Live Trading Guide PDF for XARD's system:
2 January 2021 XARD System PDF of Live Trades by Fadhayemustafa

List of Currency Pairs for trading Xard Systems:
5 September 2020
Which Currency Pairs/Indices for Xard Trading Systems?

Live Trades & Ideas:
5 October 2020
Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

This is very good thank you, can I ask what the setup and settings are on the 2nd photo with the red and blue in the indicator window (the photo with the large ipad on the desk with the yellow mouse :-) )

Thanks

edandy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 pm Thanks all. @Boss Xard, @ boss Fourxxx, is it possible to add alert to this semaphores. KIndly add alerts to the semaphones so the second dots can give alerts. Pls add alert to Version 32 and 33. Thanks
Try this indicator and see if it does what you want.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, dansmol, edandy, Erebøs_X
nil desperandum