Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:59 am Try, but not able to verify if it working....
;) Infinite merit
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:55 pm I don't understand what you are saying. This indicator produces a daily open line not a trading hours line.
Possibly there is a misconception:
if you enter 6 at the inputs, this means GMT+6, i. e. your broker operates in a timezone that is 6 hours behind GMT.
This makes perfect sense:)

Hopefully they get it now josi!

Maybe they need to do some more research, I've attached another Daily open line indicator for them.

toddanderson wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 4:55 am Thank for your reply,
if you enter in a time like 6:00 it will push the end of the line into the next day . Like the blue line in the picture
I just wanted a end time that would end the line, so basically you could have a line start at 2:00 and end at 10:00 or something.

Search for an indicator that is called "session line" it does what you want.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

kvak wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:59 am :think:
kvak..
you did a good work. thanks you for your support to me to made this.
i check some places the arrows show opposite direction.
can you please update based on the condition mentioned in snap!
after line crosses blue above red (now you made blue arrows) , if next bar is bullish close price - up arrow
after line crosses red below green (now you made red arrows) , if next bar is bearish close price - down arrow
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

The Jesus Strategy.... template work?
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
SijjiN
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters