Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Franz-S wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:18 pm Hello kvac,
thanks for the indicator Heiken aski smoothed(arrows+zones)BT.
I really like using the indicator.
On a chart it works quite well.
When I open the indicator in three or four charts, the MT4 freezes almost completely. Then everything happens extremely slowly.
Can you give me your information about this.
Best greetings
Hi, also, MT4 has a limited amount of resources, try deleting unused indicators in the navigator panel and decreasing the amount of 'max bars in history' and 'max bars in chart' in Tools > Options.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
kvak, Franz-S, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:28 am Try...
VWAP BT.mq4
download/file.php?id=3412698
VWAP BT.ex4
download/file.php?id=3412697

Hi Kvak,

Thank you so much for all the indicators / changes / upgrades / all your hard work!

Can I make you a humble request?
Will it be possible to add a starting time calculation option?
( so that I can change from my broker's time, defining 01:30 instead of starting at 00:00 for example)

Once again, thank you so much to you and all the amazing coders / contributors in this amazing forum!

Peace!
:)
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
Chickenspicy

ddVito wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:44 am I found ZigZagExtras.v1.5.mq4 indicator posted here viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474844&hilit= ... start=1990 by thiru. I thank to thiru for sharing it.
It'd be great if somebody could please add on / off button to it with unique button ID and subWindow settings.
Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

ddVito wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:37 pm Thank you very much kvak... Your kind help truly appreciated.
Could you please add "unique button ID" so that we can add more than one instances of this indicator on a same chart, if possible?
Name of the button is ID. You may add more instances when you change name and x,y where the buttons is placed....