Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:51 am Hello...Iam not a Great Coder 😆 at all and I think, alerts in this have not sense....it is based on zig-zag....take profit is nice only in picture.....
I know he will repaint. But it does act as a good support and resistance.
Let me know where it doesn't fluctuate or start bouncing.
Please help me add alerts to metrics.
good regards

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Thank for your reply,
if you enter in a time like 6:00 it will push the end of the line into the next day . Like the blue line in the picture
I just wanted a end time that would end the line, so basically you could have a line start at 2:00 and end at 10:00 or something.
josi wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:11 am You asked at FF, now you ask here:
Don't know what you are talking about.
With me it seems to do just what it says (except - as many Daily Open indicators - it has a problem after the weekend - see gray block. I take it that's a coding error.)
These users thanked the author toddanderson for the post:
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:01 am Hola como estas?
Estoy bien, ¿qué vas a hacer?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:23 am Try here Dashboard indicators
Hi, mrtools, please can you upgrade this indicator to have some of these properties,
(it probably would be one of the best fractal indicators once)

1... adjustable/extendable Lines (using Trendlines) from the fractal points instead of the arrows

2. option to choose how many fractal lines can appear in the past ..eg ... show only last n ( n =3 or n=4) past fractal lines
(trendlines from the candle tip extended to screen end far right)

3.. only updates fractal lines after candle close... (no fractal line on the candle before the current candle or on the current candle, as a fractal point, is only confirmed after candle close)

4... fractal lines update as market price moves forward, (deleting previous ones) while keeping the last 3 or 4 fractal updated lines constant on the chart

posted picture below ....thanks chief