Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear coders and fellow traders i give u a top indicator that im testing and getting great results with .. this indicator is a binary option indicator .. i work with it on 1 min time frame .. i will attach tpl file with it as i made best setting to work on 1min .. however the indicator has block candels option when changed it give diffrent winrates on diffrent pairs .. i always chose pair with 80% and higher winrat on last 130 1min candels .. sometimes u need to change block candel numbers to find a pair with 80% winrate or higher as this % changes with time because the last 130 candel are being newly printed ..... my only hope from you is to help me make this indicator even better .. lets expirment this indicator and share ideas ..
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7

electrical999 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:49 am Hi,

Anybody have an idea about what the attached indicators really are? Done a Google search but no luck. Any information would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has the mq4 file it would be great if they could be posted if no rules broken. Thanks in advance.
here is the code for nrp-trend-indicator :
(different name but same results)
but it repaints badly (second parameter is the number of future bars the indi reads)

other indi seems to be the same renamed

ionone wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:52 pm here is the code for nrp-trend-indicator :
(different name but same results)
but it repaints badly (second parameter is the number of future bars the indi reads)

other indi seems to be the same renamed
Hi ionone,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond - much appreciated.

I agree that the simple-buy-sell-indicator repaints. I mainly posted it as it may help to identify the nrp-trend-indicator. As far as I can tell, it does not repaint and it may make for a good filter.

electrical999 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:26 pm Hi ionone,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond - much appreciated.

I agree that the simple-buy-sell-indicator repaints. I mainly posted it as it may help to identify the nrp-trend-indicator. As far as I can tell, it does not repaint and it may make for a good filter.
oh shit I mixed up both indis
but for the nrp one just google "ufi_period" "mq4" you'll find it (first result)

!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ
Please the Great Coders(mrtools,kvak) add alerts for this too.
Requirement: raise an alert when there is a support/resistance signal
The indicator provides a good take profit
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:28 am !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ
Please the Great Coders(mrtools,kvak) add alerts for this too.
Requirement: raise an alert when there is a support/resistance signal
The indicator provides a good take profit
Hello...Iam not a Great Coder 😆 at all and I think, alerts in this have not sense....it is based on zig-zag....take profit is nice only in picture.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jedidiah