Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:57 am You don't need to be greedy and chase every trade out there.
Take your time and pick em off bit by bit.
In the end it will all add up.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Xard777
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:02 am I like the fact that even though I tend to miss out on a lot of trades during the course of the trading day (may be because I have been sleeping or out on an errand), the system still allows you to sit down and pick up Pip$ within a matter of minutes simply by waiting and watching for the next opportunity. I like it, it's easy to use and virtually stress free.
Plus, I still have my compound entry bonus to use :-)))
Xard777
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xard777 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:15 pm Don't be greedy - no one ever went broke taking a profit.
There are plenty of more Pip$ just waiting to be booked later.
The RSI is working a treat, as is all the other indys... Happy as a pig in shit :-)))
Xard777
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:03 am You would also have to select the best times in which to complete the task.
3rd week in January till the end of April, and 3rd week in August till xmas time.
Not all trading days would be the same, some days you might only do 30%, others 150 or 200% and you have to allow for any losing days.
Possibly have a cut-off day altogether say if you went -15% so no more trading that day.
I like to go easy with my first couple trades in order to build up house money then use that to gleam the rest.
Also, I prefer trading US2000 as I find it to be the Goldilocks instrument among all the other indices.
Waiting!!! is the number one priority each trading Day.
Sit on the sidelines and wait!!! for opportunities to arise.
The compound entry line is such an opportunity that pays out in cherries every single day.
Wait for intra-day cycle turns to play out and trade in the direction of the trend.
Watch for pullbacks to the compound entry line, again it pays out big time as well.
Also look at the road ahead, see (1min & 15min) - (5min & 30min) - (30min & 4hrs)
OK, markets do not go accordingly to your set trading plan but if you plan ahead you can see parts of the road where you can navigate safely and jump right in.
Plus all the little trades quickly add up during the course of the day.
Above all, enjoy yourself else it is not worth doing.

Xard777
Chickenspicy

Finally finished downloading all historical versions and indicators of xard777. . .

I'm tired, and my stomach is calling me for dinner. .
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

trading system of xard777 is really excellent. . .
I don't need to add so many duplicate indicators to the chat
ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:40 pm trading system of xard777 is really excellent. . .
I don't need to add so many duplicate indicators to the chat
Do you think Xard's system has too many indicators? I think I like his earlier versions from 2017 (Xard 2017 System) as it was really "simple" then :razz:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:35 pm Do you think Xard's system has too many indicators? I think I like his earlier versions from 2017 (Xard 2017 System) as it was really "simple" then :razz:
Haha, I'm not saying there are a lot of indicators loaded into Xard's system.
This is talking about my own trading system with too many disorganized indicators.
Not as clean as Xard's system。
I don't know much about the Xard system at the moment.
I have downloaded the historical version and all the indicators,
next I will start learning how to use it.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Skyold, ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy

1日の平均値幅を利用した3つのトレード戦略
デイトレードでの1日の平均値幅の使い方は、次の3つがあります。

・相場の値動き余地分析
・隠れたレジサポラインの発見
・今日のレンジ幅の予測

https://manabu-blog.com/adr-measure-ave ... range#1-h2

https://manabu-blog.com/daily-range-trading-strategy

https://manabu-blog.com/mt4-how-to-use-crosshair

https://manabu-blog.com/adr-measure-average-price-range
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

honje19960321 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:16 am This indicator calculates 5, 10, 20 Average Daily Range.

There is a on chart display in top left corner. it includes the Days movement in Pips, color coded...Up/Down less than 20 pips it is YELLOW. GREEN is 20+ Pips UP, RED is 20+ Pips Down

It displays a floating Top/Bottom Price box.

https://www.mql5.com/ja/code/10654

ADR (5)> ADR (10)> ADR (20): Volatility is increasing
ADR (5) <ADR (10) <ADR (20): Volatility is decreasing
Chickenspicy