Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ionone wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:03 pm it's not clear what you want, that's why nobody helped you
I believe he means he wants a signal whenever the fractal channel crosses. Green above red cross -> bullish signal. Red above Green cross -> bearish signal.
with another condition that the signal also comes when a candle moves closes in that desired direction
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
sal
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

ionone wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:03 pm it's not clear what you want, that's why nobody helped you
bro..
Sorry for that to hear and not lcear what i worte in english.. i know only to write in english. sorry for that. :razz:
i believe experts have limiation to make coding in this fractal indicator due to the re calculate channel
its very clearly explain with snap
please read slowly with snap .
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

;)

ionone wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:51 pm try this (untested)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ionone wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:51 pm try this (untested)
bro..
I checked but not seen any arrows/dot where my conditions
see snap
i shown settings and arrow position how its will plot

conditons for up arrow
1. if the bottom channel cross higher than top channel
2. if the pa close bar bullish..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi