Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

Hey pumpa
I was testing your system two weeks ago , and it's really great specially for me because the nature of my job , I was in my office in work and I cant install Mt4 so I manage a Gold trade from tradingview platform and I tried to add the QQE indicator and somehow the QQE in tradingview didn't give a counter trade signal , I know it's about settings but I really want to know your opinion
Attachments
MT4 MT4
TRADING VIEW TRADING VIEW
These users thanked the author oneking for the post:
dansmol

oneking wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 am Hey pumpa
I was testing your system two weeks ago , and it's really great specially for me because the nature of my job , I was in my office in work and I cant install Mt4 so I manage a Gold trade from tradingview platform and I tried to add the QQE indicator and some how the QQE in tradingview didn't give a counter trade signal , I know it's about settings but I really want to know your opinion

I am not sure about what exactly you want my opinion on..

about the settings? You can change the QQE settings to your liking, the settings I use are very fast. I use those signals to get a potential early exit if the Price stays near my entry.

the QQE for me is not there to keep me in a trade.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

I didn't know I needed this till i saw your post. Will be testing it next week. Thanks

I trade using ATR and have the SL and TP covered because ATR values are easy to capture. However many times price went way beyond the TP.

I am looking for an ATR trail stop EA too, but will see if this works for what I want.
jng640 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:38 pm This is my contribution for the nice trading system.

EA for auto generate close trade alert and / or close trade by EA based on 3 & 5 EMA cross, or QQE cross, or Both happened which ever come first.

If you choose only want to generate close trade advise alert (pop up,push,email) for closing your running trade when opposite direction signals appear (either 3 & 5 EMA cross or QQE cross or Both happened which come first) , in the setting input "Close_Trades" set to False, otherwise set it to True, the EA will generate close trade alert + try to close trade 1 time. (Some brokers / prop firms not allowed to use EA to manage trade so this function is for them).

"Trade_To_Close" function is how many trades do you want to close, example some trader like to have more than 10 trades by stacking the positions, 1 = closing 1 trade on that pair. e.g. If you have 2 positions on EURUSD, the EA will close the newest trade and leave the oldest trade running if you set it to 1, if you want to close both trades, then set it to 2. You can set it to 999 if you want to close all positions for all times so you don't need to keep changing the number of positions.

Once you have done placed the trade, open a same pair blank chart and attach the EA, ***REMEMBER SWITCH TO THE SAME TIME FRAME AS YOUR TRADE PLACED*** , because EA are checking the EMA cross and QQE cross based on the time frame you have attached.

For easy working, you can open a blank chart, set it up and save as template, so everytime you just need to open a blank chart , switch the time frame and attach the template, that's it.

This EA will helps to keep you in consistent and discipline , e.g. it's still have a long way to go but when you see there's some profit in, the trade just went for 2 candles (H4/Daily) then you closed the trade, but in the end the trade are went for 10 more bullish push candles in the buy trade but you missed it..We trade with the rules.

Download the EA and put into the Experts folder, and the modified QQE indicator to your indicators folder.

Nice system Christian! P.S. Finally went through the hardest part and getting my 3rd payout soon.
These users thanked the author Trinisan for the post:
PumbaPLS

Hello Oneking, What's the indicator with the colored candle bars red and green ?
oneking wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:23 am Hey pumpa
I was testing your system two weeks ago , and it's really great specially for me because the nature of my job , I was in my office in work and I cant install Mt4 so I manage a Gold trade from tradingview platform and I tried to add the QQE indicator and somehow the QQE in tradingview didn't give a counter trade signal , I know it's about settings but I really want to know your opinion

These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
stereotomy