Re: ACTION ZONE 2.TRUE FOREX.SIMPLE SOLUTIONS.

why u wanna do that?? it cost like $50 and its only random zip files of pirate stuff consisting of commercial sold rubbish & systems most of them is fucking junk or indicators using copied code from mrtools & mladen indicators........

plus i tell u something........ since i been member on fs dis amdudus guy likes 2 disappears for 6 months every year whenever he feels like......... and then he also increase the price indiscriminately here & there!!!! he never even share shit on dis site for years now......... maybe why the fs management make him a full commercial/spam member now which means no more private msg and he can only posting in here haha 😂😂😂

honje19960321 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:40 pm Can i join your telegram group?
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Borshchov A.N., Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:46 am why u wanna do that?? it cost like $50 and its only random zip files of pirate stuff consisting of commercial sold rubbish & systems most of them is fucking junk or indicators using copied code from mrtools & mladen indicators........

plus i tell u something........ since i been member on fs dis amdudus guy likes 2 disappears for 6 months every year whenever he feels like......... and then he also increase the price indiscriminately here & there!!!! he never even share shit on dis site for years now......... maybe why the fs management make him a full commercial/spam member now which means no more private msg and he can only posting in here haha 😂😂😂
I'll tell you more... on Russian-language forums, he appears under a different nickname and does not try to offer anything, on the contrary, he constantly asks to redo the indicator. Because he understands that this will not happen there. He needs an international platform where there are many novice and inexperienced traders...
This is a con man!!!
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
Jedidiah

moey_dw wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:46 am why u wanna do that?? it cost like $50 and its only random zip files of pirate stuff consisting of commercial sold rubbish & systems most of them is fucking junk or indicators using copied code from mrtools & mladen indicators........

wtf thanks moey_dw for telling me so much :Rofl:
I'm just curious to go in and visit
:mistake:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:41 am I'll tell you more... on Russian-language forums, he appears under a different nickname and does not try to offer anything, on the contrary, he constantly asks to redo the indicator. Because he understands that this will not happen there. He needs an international platform where there are many novice and inexperienced traders...
This is a con man!!!
You yourself are a scammer!
Some of your fakes about Putin show your level of understanding.
Used to lie and live in a lie in his fucking Russia.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

amdudus wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:01 am You yourself are a scammer!
Some of your fakes about Putin show your level of understanding.
Used to lie and live in a lie in his fucking Russia.
:mistake: :mistake: :mistake: :mistake: :mistake: :mistake: :mistake: :mistake: :mistake:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

God is your judge. You would have stopped leaking in 5 years and would have shown your real statement in two weeks.
By the way, let's try, let's say from Monday, let's say with an amount available to everyone, 10 dollars?

amdudus wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:12 am God is your judge. You would have stopped leaking in 5 years and would have shown your real statement in two weeks.
By the way, let's try, let's say from Monday, let's say with an amount available to everyone, 10 dollars?
Hey, I've been joining different telegram groups lately. I want to explore what new discoveries