Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:12 am Thank You Dave, Is it possible for you to just go to chart and post any valid trade you can see ?

When you say 2nd DOT does it mean any colour dot after BIG ARROW thing appear, Recently Xard said trade under 200 EMA Can you please please look on valid trade which met the rule. Please.

Hello,

This picture is from one of XARDS previous posts I just edited it for your convenience, Once you see a BIG ARROW (SEMAPHORE) pointing down followed by a SECOND DOT(Red) and CANDLE COLOUR CHANGE this is confirmation of a trend change to the downside. I would now recommend to place a sell trade. Vice versa for the other way so BIG ARROW(SEMAPHORE) pointing up followed by a SECOND DOT(Green) and CANDLE COLOUR CHANGE this is confirmation of a trend change to the upside.

Make sure to test it on a demo account to build your confidence.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
DaveTrader

Jonln wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:08 am Hello,

This picture is from one of XARDS previous posts I just edited it for your convenience, Once you see a BIG ARROW (SEMAPHORE) pointing down followed by a SECOND DOT(Red) and CANDLE COLOUR CHANGE this is confirmation of a trend change to the downside. I would now recommend to place a sell trade. Vice versa for the other way so BIG ARROW(SEMAPHORE) pointing up followed by a SECOND DOT(Green) and CANDLE COLOUR CHANGE this is confirmation of a trend change to the upside. I don't actually use semaphores anymore but I hope you get the point:)

Make sure to test it on a demo account to build your confidence.

Thank You mate really appreciate that.

I don't think it would be possible to backtest using soft4x becuase of repainting nature ? :)

promixer wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:11 am If you take trades from M5, which higher timeframe are you looking at? H1 or higher?
I don't trade the 5 minute chart but if you trade in line with the next three higher timeframes then you can't really go wrong. I would say at least in the direction of the 60 minute chart if you are an intraday trader.

That's just my opinion

Just follow Xards rules I.e Trade the second dot, Candle colour change. Try not to over think it 😀

Jonln wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:30 am I don't trade the 5 minute chart but if you trade in line with the next three higher timeframes then you can't really go wrong. I would say at least in the direction of the 60 minute chart if you are an intraday trader.

That's just my opinion

Just follow Xards rules I.e Trade the second dot, Candle colour change. Try not to over think it 😀
Great, thank you.

Which timeframe do you trade with this system and which timeframe do you look for trends? Just to get overall filling in the example.

Jonln wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:30 am I don't trade the 5 minute chart but if you trade in line with the next three higher timeframes then you can't really go wrong. I would say at least in the direction of the 60 minute chart if you are an intraday trader.

That's just my opinion

Xard's system is a trend following system. It may help to mark up a naked chart with trend lines and support/resistance areas on the higher time frames, I have my ipad at my desk with the chart marked up right next to the computer. One of the features of the dots and arrows is they show you (1) impulse (2) retest (3) impulse/continuation candle pattern, which is a tried and true method.

xard777 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:18 am
I received a letter from Barclaycard out of the blue saying it was going to slash my current limit of £13,000 to £850. I have been with Barclaycard for over 30 years and was planning on using the card to pay for a large purchase later in the year. My circumstances haven't recently changed – I'm working, and have a current account and savings with Barclays.

XARD: One last thing to think about, if Barclays is drastically cutting credit limits by 85% for customers with good credit then it can only mean one thing. Barclays does not have the funds to finance good credit. They are surviving on mortgage interest payments and higher credit payments of bad credit cards that pay 20, 30 plus interest on their cards and ditching good credit card customers that pay zero, 2 or 3% interest on their cards.
That is a major Red flag... Beware
While in other countries, banks are making profits, here in Brazil, as companies that had the most profit in 2021 were the banks. The top 10 of the companies that had the most profits, 6 were banks.