Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mickey Abi wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:56 pm This is great..

It will be nice if people can post their entries and how they take their trades using Xard system..
it will also be nice to post entries that failed also so we can all learn from each other..
Good suggestion. :thumbup:

Why don't we start with you first? :hug:

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

xard777 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:18 am

XARD: One last thing to think about, if Barclays is drastically cutting credit limits by 85% for customers with good credit then it can only mean one thing. Barclays does not have the funds to finance good credit. They are surviving on mortgage interest payments and higher credit payments of bad credit cards that pay 20, 30 plus interest on their cards and ditching good credit card customers that pay zero, 2 or 3% interest on their cards.
That is a major Red flag... Beware
14 years after Lehmann Brothers......
There is evidence that a substantial proportion of UK households struggle to keep up with their financial commitments. As a result, there is considerable interest within the UK credit industry, the advice sector and government, in identifying and helping people before they get into more serious financial difficulties. One such service is the Customer Review Team (CRT), a ‘pre-arrears’ service offered by Barclays to their customers – typically customers with a personal loan or overdraft who are showing signs of financial difficulty.
Typical rhetoric to cover up the real motive......
It looks to me that Banks (not Barclays only) are simply starting to cut down their risks as it is pretty obvious that we are heading towards a financial crisis and secondly big changes in the financial system, affecting everyone of us, are soon to be implemented. Not even stashing away cash seems to be a viable option any longer...i.e. it does not really matter where you keep it. Just my 3 Cents

rogeryrogery wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:13 pm There are 2 type of people in this thread.

1) Who used Xard system in part & know well what's update and how it's effecting this system.
2) Other who keep reading how good system is and how can Xard is to putting system together but are not familiers with rule of trades - We only see dots, line, colours. :)

I am part of 2nd group.

Any help in simple english would be appreciated. :)
Have you studied page one, seems there are some who are not aware of what is there.
nil desperandum

rogeryrogery wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:33 pm How much of that information apply ?

You can just explain here rather then pointing to page 1,

I dont see now GOLDEN DAILY open line here now ? Do you ? :)
Obviously, each time Xard has updated the system, things have been added or removed. If you no longer see the indicator you can ignore the information on there. You could also search and go thru this forum for previous trades taken, questions asked and answered. Yes the thread is long but you do have a search feature that can narrow down what you want with key words. Did you even go thru the PDF's listed?
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
DaveTrader

rogeryrogery wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:33 pm How much of that information apply ?

You can just explain here rather then pointing to page 1,

I dont see now GOLDEN DAILY open line here now ? Do you ? :)
Just a few posts back (#10722) is a nice picture for a buy set up. The idea of reposting the rules over and over is not practical and would unnecessarily clutter the board.

Looking over the mentioned pic along with some of the basics discussed throughout the thread...trading the 2nd dot and waiting for color changes/cross of ma's... is a good place to start.

DaveTrader wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:23 am Just a few posts back (#10722) is a nice picture for a buy set up. The idea of reposting the rules over and over is not practical and would unnecessarily clutter the board.

Looking over the mentioned pic along with some of the basics discussed throughout the thread...trading the 2nd dot and waiting for color changes/cross of ma's... is a good place to start.
Thank You Dave, Is it possible for you to just go to chart and post any valid trade you can see ?

When you say 2nd DOT does it mean any colour dot after BIG ARROW thing appear, Recently Xard said trade under 200 EMA Can you please please look on valid trade which met the rule. Please.

The safest trades are with the trend
...200MA above candles = down trend and only take sell trades - vice versa

Xard's systems will show pullback (counter trend) trades but can involve more risk/less reward. That pic in post 10722 shows this, albeit the "beginning dot" in this case is the yellow dot at the zig zag line. The 2nd dot is the gray one at the 1.25218 triangle indicator label. The entry, according to the rules, is to buy when the candle changes color and crosses the ma. I would definitely be thinking short term for this trade. Which is fine, grab your pips and go.

Pull up the GBPUSD 5M chart and scroll back to the most recent red arrow/dot of the pic from that post. The most recent red dot/arrow is the beginning. The next yellow dot is the "pullback" dot. Then you see another yellow dot (just above the pink line), that is the 2nd dot. Trade is taken when candle changes color and closes below MA. Should be a longer ride than the pull backs...should be...doesn't mean it will always be.

Edit: in describing the red dot scenario above, I thought I was looking at the screen shot but was looking at the live chart. Wording has been changed to account for this
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post:
Jedidiah