Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:55 am Posted it here Various indicators
Dear Mr Tools,!! VininI_BB_MA_WPR5v1.01 also hope to add the same function
Arrows also want to be modified to be the same
* mtf + alerts + arrows + btn
:hug: <3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:36 am If I understand correctly, try this....viewtopic.php?p=1295476866#p1295476866
I use my indicator, little user friendly.
For your mod use menu colorOn--Color on Curta cross zero and Longa<>0
thanks for your proposal kvak... :)
after check both indicator and conditions, its not match the signal

my conditions are not just cross zero.. Its a pull back method .. here the conditions
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

kvak wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:16 pm Isnt this the same?
no sir

in my snap point 2 & 3 after crosses (point1) , red dotted line should be below and green line should not cross each other
green line will bounce back after break of zero line.

see another sample for down trend
Attachments

sal wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:29 pm no sir

in my snap point 2 & 3 after crosses (point1) , red dotted line should be below and green line should not cross each other
green line will bounce back after break of zero line.

see another sample for down trend
I like your puzzle picture in every your posts ... Like you're covering the holly grail in front of us :):)

But I think my indicator does what you need ..... if not, I'm afraid it's not in my knowledge and coding experience to get more into it ....
Attachments

kvak wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:25 pm I like your puzzle picture in every your posts ... Like you're covering the holly grail in front of us :):)

But I think my indicator does what you need ..... if not, I'm afraid it's not in my knowledge and coding experience to get more into it ....
does you feel my posts are holly grail!!! :)
see your snap marked in white meets my conditon...
then am lucky :hug:

no worries to me if its not make an arrows as per my condition. i can manage with my own eyes.. but i post for others who can try also. if someone get money, i am happy as well..
this is binary option bro..
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
jonnyfx4711